4AGE 20V BT with Greddy Emanage

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Does anybody here have install Emanage to their beloved 20V BT specially on auto tranny...whats the power different with before its...:smokin:

Attachments

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
i believed alot member here was using blue box on their BT but mostly is manual.. auto shud have also ..

power differ not comment---
but confirm save FC

vincelee1981

Known Member
Jan 9, 2010
seremban
actually if u install the emanage blue it is better to tune it wideband of coz the FC is more safe but u also can feel different after the setup .but if u want more power make sure ur exhaust 2.3" if not wont make any different....if wanna install u can call this guy make an appoinment for install a emanage Ryzal=0122800058.this is the guy do wideband tuning on the road and he is good in emange tuning.mine just tune by him -4agze in st150,FC-0.17/km

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
E-manage Blue will definitely bring some gains to your 20v. If no gains, probably there's something wrong with your tuner, the engine or your OEM ECU. However, MT will have better gains compared to AT. On AT, you will have better driveability and it will make your 20V AT more responsive especially on the lower revs. Proper tuning on 20v AT will give you atleast 5whp gain and more if you have proper IHE setup. But then again, I would rather have it tuner for better responsiveness than top end HP for AT.

I'd suggest you to seek an experienced tuner for this and strongly recommend you to look for Ryzzal (as mentioned above).

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
How about if i change my 4age 20v bt ecu to e-manage blue did it make a lot of different to my hp????????
e-manage is a piggy back ecu for stock ecu. it is not standalone ecu to replace stock ecu.

ae101 RASR

Aug 24, 2011
TAWAU
sorry im stilll new with racing performance hehehehe,i have change my lining n cover clutch with works racing clutch but i cant shift my gear in high rev why did this happen can you help ?????? sorry i dont very fluent in english can you explain in malay language:biggrin:

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Sekarang cerita pasal e-manage.
Kena bukak topic baru kat depan kalau nak cite pasal cite lain...
Penyelesaian untuk masalah awak= buang clutch WORKS tu, beli original clutch Toyota 4AGE, atau brand Exedy. Lebih elok quality dari WORKS

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
I have a ques here. If your BT has the emanage, and one day u cabut the car battery. Then your ECU will reset. When you put it back and run it, the ECU parameters will be slightly different right? won't that affect the overall settings as the e-manage is set to previous ECU settings (before the batt is cabut)? In other words, the air fuel ratio mixture will be affected. Correct me if i'm wrong...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a beautiful, clear, Saturday morning over at Proton's Centre of Excellence, and as the birds chirp among the flock and the morning dew begins to drip off the tips of the petals, we close our eyes and hear the sounds of… overwhelming horsepower.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience