4AGE 20v Blacktop + e-manage tuning

feliccw

Jan 24, 2007
Dear All 20v blacktop kaki,

this tread maybe won't sound that exciting as you all may have discuss this matter before. Yet i m still curious on certain aspect of this matter on e-manage with blacktop 20v. so hopefully, i cud have some sifu, tuner or 4age kaki that is enjoying e-manage with their beloved 4AGE.

Here is my corolla stat:
car: JDM corolla AE111 GT - converted to 5 speed c56 manual yet running on AT ecu
engine mod: stock internal 4AGE 20v blacktop, TRD spark plug cable,autolite spark plug, intake plumble has been replace with internal trumpet with K&N mushroom filter(i still kept the plumble), decat, 2.8inch(or 2.6 inch)??? exhaust pipe with FGK muffler.

I've planned to installed an e-manage soon, so there is still sum question that is puzzling me.
1. will it improved my fuel effiecency???by how much???i think the theory is to maximize every drops of fuel with this tuning??plus how much hp will i gain with this current set-up???:biggrin:
2. All JDM 4AGE 20v bt engine is tune with ron 100, so with e-manage and our low-grade ron 97...can e-manage help to tune or improved???
3. Will e-manage blue better or ultimate better???my future mod will only be engine rebuild plus a set of toda spring, head & valve polish with TRD metal gasket.

so....feel advise and opinion:adore:

TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

Is there any way we can chrome our Sport Rim? As we all know after several months using the sport rim, there will be lots of scratches.

I heard there is a workshop which can do that, but I lost the name of the shop.

What is your comment on this? Is it better to chrome or other colours like black or white?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience