30Th Of August Open Track day

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Got more skylines are on track, not like last track day some other brother say skyline are hiding from track day.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Pimpin323,
Which Skyline is ur color...??

BennyLim,
ya... seem now hv more Skyline come to play... but still miss that met-black GTR & the ver9 RA-R...!! As these 2 drivers also like on weed too if they drive the car fast.

Last edited:

txperimental

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
there are 2 vios with large trd stickers on it. engine is standard but suspension changed. quite fast esp on the corners.

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
my ride the bas mini blue mazda 323. still running on stock single pots. need to upgrade to twinpots n bigger rotors for bigger swipe. hopefully next trackday will be done.

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Blue taxi if i can recall if it was T10,T11,T14. Perhaps it could be my tire pressure not ngam :smokin: Will try again next time :burnout:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Got more skylines are on track, not like last track day some other brother say skyline are hiding from track day.
Yeah this time saw few R43 skylines and a R35. Unlike last time can hardly see one. Good to have these monsters around the track. By the way what happenned to the Black R35 and White RA-R? Hardly see them nowadays :smokin:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Wow! A supercharged Myvi? That's cool! Where did u get the supercharger part from?
Last time I know one guy from Penang who wanted to Supercharged his MyVi. His name was Xarrax. Dunno if u are him or not?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
will try to contact other skyline members to come on next track day. Hope to see more big fast ass skyline on track.

:)

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
Wow! A supercharged Myvi? That's cool! Where did u get the supercharger part from?
Last time I know one guy from Penang who wanted to Supercharged his MyVi. His name was Xarrax. Dunno if u are him or not?
Xarrax is not romen...romen is xarax's fren...

wow wow wow..romen getting famous in zth wit his myvi sc wor...:burnout:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Romen,
U welcome. a SC 1000cc cool.... bumper hit the road? I think is the spring too soft?? Just keep ur line no need to move left or right in a sudden. if they cannot overtake u that's their problem.... loh hehe....
My car is just done some basic mod.. ie ECU, exzo, CAI, Coilover, brake system & tyres. But I think the susah part is to mod the driver himself.

BTW, cam PM me how much it cost u to SC the MyVi? I did ask them to use thier sis, mom, GF or wife Myvi once.... then we will see Myvi on weed in SIC...hohoho.

DD,
Agree next time we should do some Tag team vs the Links scooby....kekeke.....
bluetaxi...your ride also rocks ma....can consider you got everything:

Last edited:

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Blue Taxi E-Brake?. Will try next time kekeke. Heard there is a coming open trackday this Sunday. I'll past this time. The car need to sleep :smokin:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
watch out for the big shark 34 that drifts over hig speed corners in 3rd gear 160 km/h !!!!!

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
will try to contact other skyline members to come on next track day. Hope to see more big fast ass skyline on track.

:)
As long as their are driven fast ok la, haha. Last 23rd Track Day, one or 2 Skylines were really slow in the Turns , that they were holding up less powerful cars...:smokin:

But then again, it's better these skylines come to track days to drive the vehicles hard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, anyone tried the new turtle wax product? It sounds very good but I can't find it in Penang.

Any opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience