Feb 11, 2009
N9
Hiihiihi...hard working dey.....:adore::driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha~~khoo still ok lah...
It was a really nice track day on the 30th. Not much car and can go out more often. Not much track car also that day. Weather was good also not blaring hot...

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
As long as their are driven fast ok la, haha. Last 23rd Track Day, one or 2 Skylines were really slow in the Turns , that they were holding up less powerful cars...:smokin:

But then again, it's better these skylines come to track days to drive the vehicles hard.

DOn't say ppl slow la bro. Maybe they r just warming up, cooling down or might be some prob wit their car that makes them drive slow at the time u saw them.

What fast car you driving bro? :driver:

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Thanks and good effort for the pics TitanRev. U only took pics in the pit ar? Wow quite a few monster Gtrs :burnout:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, thanks for the comments.

Ayla, Yup. I was at the pits only because need to Jaga stuff for my friend....:bawling: If not sure I go to track side....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
DOn't say ppl slow la bro. Maybe they r just warming up, cooling down or might be some prob wit their car that makes them drive slow at the time u saw them.

What fast car you driving bro? :driver:
My car is merely a 1.6 AE86 (slow on straights), can only go fast in Corners so need to build up momentum.... hence my comments of being held up in the Turns.. hahaha..

Actually if car got problem, and maintain slow speed off the race line ok la.

But if a car in front of me is fast on straight, then reach corner be really really slow , on the racing line. A bit potong stim la for me following behind....

I apologise if any GTR drivers offended.

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Faisal do u drift in Sic? True if car got prob or cooling down should be off the racing line. Open track is like that wan la. Mixture of all types of drivers/cars. Bit potong stim if kena block by a slow car.

That is why we only need to Overtake or else be Overtaken :proud:

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
My car is merely a 1.6 AE86 (slow on straights), can only go fast in Corners so need to build up momentum.... hence my comments of being held up in the Turns.. hahaha..

Actually if car got problem, and maintain slow speed off the race line ok la.

But if a car in front of me is fast on straight, then reach corner be really really slow , on the racing line. A bit potong stim la for me following behind....

I apologise if any GTR drivers offended.

I see, the AE86 is you bro, why not we drift together in next track day ? i`m the greyish GTT that drift third gear that day and drift until clutch finnish.

But i meet you few corners and did not see you drift your 86 lerr...... why arr ? AE 86 is a drift born ride man !

Drift .....Drift..... Drift !!!

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
blue taxi, u know that uncle with white satria meh?
Yes I know him from RS auto, he give me lots of tip in track. He once drove my subaru in SIC, after that I stop mod the car. I know what's the problem then... is the DIRVER not fast enough!!!!!..... peiseh!!

ps. dont let him know we call him uncle here... sure kena fire kau kau later in RS!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

once again we are very blessed to be able to get our hands on.......on this rare........designation to highlight its strictly limited production run of 500 individually numbered vehicles, all of which offered for customers to purchase. Each RS500 carries a metal plaque on the centre console, hand-engraved with a unique identification number from 001 to 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience