30Th Of August Open Track day

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
hope itll clear up in the evenin. havent been to the track yet this year. n when i wanna go all this bullsh*t happends.

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Very good weather for trackday. I was there but later lah. Lepak at turn 2 area there. Saw the white GTR, white RX7 FC and a few others spun out there. Damn nice! Hahaha :-P I chit chatted with the marshall...he told me alot of trackers dun follow the flag and red light rules. He was quite frustrated about it lol.

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Today SIC track day hv good weather, less cars, most drivers follow the flag sign, SIC marshall did inform us about the white line. Hv a few red lights but very fast action from the SIC mashall..... good job ppl TQ!!

Today also hv some good numbers of scooby kakis.

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
yeap....nice weather and nice crowd, every track day should be like this. :P btw..anybody took any pics that can be shared here?

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
blue.taxi, there was this 3 black scoobies dog fighting with each other. You know them? Haha. Very cool sight :-P
It's alright to have a chase, but they were cutting it close at a few sections..
Here's T5, where he tries to go on the outside although i'm already in the way, he oversteers inwards, takes the extreme inside line, forcing the neo R3 out to the middle
Both times having 2 tyres on the grass :s

Dunnola guys, you be the judge?

[youtube]dzKoDFoX3Vs[/youtube]

LOL on another note, can you guys advise on how to control the car once a FF starts to oversteer? I drive a econobox btw :rofl:
I did try to counter, but the car was already too sideways due to lifting off + light braking

[youtube]4ADve91g4pg[/youtube]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm looking into a mod........will the daihatsu L2 piston fit into a L5 engine? if it can be fitted , will i need to mod anything ? thx :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience