3 White R34 GTTs!

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
russwestwood said:
Hey, was great to finally meet satigue & driftmeister...

if u guys are ever gonna do a big convoy, I'd like to follow right at the back & take pics. Hopefully will get to meet piggyracer & manr34 as well.
those 2 hv been MIA for awhile....keke. but u'll eventually will get to meet them.
how many hands u got? u got to handle the godzilla & taking shots at the same time? :regular_smile:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
satigue said:
those 2 hv been MIA for awhile....keke. but u'll eventually will get to meet them.
how many hands u got? u got to handle the godzilla & taking shots at the same time? :regular_smile:
Hey bro, Ive done a lot more things at once while driving, not just take pictures!!:secret: :shades_smile: Muahahahaha... *joking only ladies, Safety first!*

Last edited:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
russwestwood said:
Hey bro, Ive done a lot more things at once while driving, not just take pictures!!:secret: :shades_smile: Muahahahaha... *joking only ladies, Safety first!*
hey, some bros encounter before on the LDP hiway in the middle of the nite......with a girl sitting on the guys lap while driving.....ahemm.....haha.*hint* was it u?:regular_smile:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
satigue said:
hey, some bros encounter before on the LDP hiway in the middle of the nite......with a girl sitting on the guys lap while driving.....ahemm.....haha.*hint* was it u?:regular_smile:
Is that a real story? Bayside blue GTR 34? :mouth_closed:
I honestly cant remember.. must have been drunk..
But seriously, I doubt it, coz he would have some sort of night vision to see thru black tinting at night. Surely the driver didnt leave his internal lights on.. unless he likes to watch... and was drunk... Woops!:secret:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Hey Guys

What happened to Piggyracer? So quiet lah our bro nowadays. Need to get him out or else he die of boredom lar....he needs a slight push to enjoy his babe again.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Ahem?! If someone can tell the story about the girl onlap thingy, surely must have experienced somehow to tell the tale....."cough" "cough"

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Haha.. wah, driftmeister.. i think u probably have the most experience, not only with driving, but everything else driving related.. :handkiss: As for me, the only thing gonna be on my lap is probably a bottle of chivas:beerglass: , and only love of my life now is my blue skinned, blonde rimmed, white eyed babe... :heart: :rose:

Last edited:

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
russwestwood said:
Haha.. wah, driftmeister.. i think u probably have the most experience, not only with driving, but everything else driving related.. :handkiss: As for me, the only thing gonna be on my lap is probably a bottle of chivas:beerglass: , and only love of my life now is my blue skinned, blonde rimmed, white eyed babe... :heart: :rose:
can molest her? oops! I mean, touch here?.. lol

kidding bro. ;)

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
5 White R34 GTTs!

russwestwood said:
haha.....i think u r right russ. bro Driftmeister always act dono only but he's one hell of a guy.:regular_smile:
as for the last statement, make sure M*****a doesn't know this forum exist man or u'll be BBQed....haha.:biggrin:
so far for our record, we have now 5 White GTTs:top:

Last edited:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
bro Russ, few ppl? hmmm, u r a very notty boy man. haha....

trgurl spotted a sexy chick driving a WHITE GTT in Subang Jaya. so now if only we can get hold of her, then will hv 6 WHITE GTTs. :p

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Im not notty, just no luck with gurlz..:cry_smile:
6 white GTTs + 1 sexy lady driver, thats awesome man.. And what do you mean ''get hold of her''? I knew you are very notty as well! But now I will definately be tagging along to take pics of the convoy.. need a bigger zoom lens.. hehe, maybe she's a hardcore street racer.. like Suki with insane mods under the hood and Nitrous.. *dreaming*:girlshit:

Last edited:

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hey guys!!! wooooah.....I've been missing for awhile and there's so much to catch up on! There's girl on lap and all....Hey Russ! You the man!!! Unfortunate that I didn't get to see your baby the last time. Was caught up with my house la.
Driftmeister, I have neglected my baby and she isn't that white anymore :-(
Probably need to respray the car. A lot of stains now so a bit shy to come out :-p
Our bro Satigue is now turning his baby into a monster....I bet you guys know.
Hey what happen to Man la? He called me the other time to ask to help to service his baby then after that never heard from him. Probably back in AU? Btw, the other white GTT belongs to??? Was it the guy that went to KLIA last Friday with the gang? See you guys soon. I'll be going to Sydney for 2 weeks to see my other baby :-D Will catch you guys when I return.
Hey Satigue, will settle the balance for the filter when I return. Sorry I totally forgot the other day bro! :-p
Till then, safe driving everyone......

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
I also want to get WHITE GTT liao.........got girl sit on the lap.....:_: ..got guy sit on the lap ah??? ........cabut.........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience