2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tuning.

Folks,
MME is around the corner and I thought I start this thread to keep upto date in the development of the Altezza track car. Pls feel free to ask question on the upcoming race. I will post some news and pictures leading up to the race.:driver: Hope William can post some info
as well. Lap timing etc...Previously I recall the altezza did 2.39 second on semi slick tyre.
This is in one make spec where the car is limited to any form of modification.
With the new endurance race setup it would be interesting to see new lap time.

Anyway here is some picture when the car just brought in. I will post more later.

Eddy .... if you have any more pic pls post... I post the sepang testing pic tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Eh already out of the workshop? That's fast. So when wanna test run?

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Good to see you back Vijay...:biggrin:

I will post some of the pics I took once I am back from Penang...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Re: 2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tuning.

i love the striped interior, especially the gearknob+gearboot!.. haha.. sexy!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi 220MPH,
Thanks for sharing. Yes very fierce indeed.:driver:
That clip was taken in year 2000 in Macau Grand Prix. Guia Race.
The No 29 altezza is run by Team DD and the driver is none other than Manubu Orido.
In Round 1 the altezza finished 20th but in round 2 it finished in 4th. Fantastic achievement
given that you will start in round 2 in whatever position you finish in round 1. That is 20th the grid
and finished 4th in round 2 .!!!. Macau is very notorious as it is a narrow street circuit and one error you will be on the concrete wall. Overtaking is very risky. To finish in this race is an achievement itself. Not to mention stiff competition from world class touring car drivers and factory teams.

In 2001 they had a better luck finishing on podium 2nd place overall. 3 Altezza took part and all finished 2,4,6 position. You can see what they did to celebrate this..... Twin Donut . See attached picture below.

Bump: Some of the series Altezza was part of :

1) Altezza One Make Race (JPN)
2) Super Taikyu. (JPN)
3) Asian Festival of Speed. (ASN)
4) Macau Grand Prix (MAC)
5) 24 hrs Nurburgring (GER)
6) BTCC. ( I think this is IS200 with 1G-FE engine). (UK)
7) Bathurst 12hr Mt Panorama (AUS)
8) Erricson One Make Race (HK)

That is all I can think of. Apparently there was one altezza entered into MME by singaporean team however that car did not run in the race for some unknown reason.

Attachments

Last edited:

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Hi 220MPH,
Thanks for sharing. Yes very fierce indeed.:driver:
That clip was taken in year 2000 in Macau Grand Prix. Guia Race.
The No 29 altezza is run by Team DD and the driver is none other than Manubu Orido.
In Round 1 the altezza finished 20th but in round 2 it finished in 4th. Fantastic achievement
given that you will start in round 2 in whatever position you finish in round 1. That is 20th the grid
and finished 4th in round 2 .!!!. Macau is very notorious as it is a narrow street circuit and one error you will be on the concrete wall. Overtaking is very risky. To finish in this race is an achievement itself. Not to mention stiff competition from world class touring car drivers and factory teams.

In 2001 they had a better luck finishing on podium 2nd place overall. 3 Altezza took part and all finished 2,4,6 position. You can see what they did to celebrate this..... Twin Donut . See attached picture below.

Bump: Some of the series Altezza was part of :

1) Altezza One Make Race (JPN)
2) Super Taikyu. (JPN)
3) Asian Festival of Speed. (ASN)
4) Macau Grand Prix (MAC)
5) 24 hrs Nurburgring (GER)
6) BTCC. ( I think this is IS200 with 1G-FE engine). (UK)
7) Bathurst 12hr Mt Panorama (AUS)
8) Erricson One Make Race (HK)

That is all I can think of. Apparently there was one altezza entered into MME by singaporean team however that car did not run in the race for some unknown reason.
very good info.. answer lots of question in my mind. i was thinking is that an is200 or rs200.. atleast the answer is clear now. wonder how those altezza stack up to our mighty local MME altezza .. :idea:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:adore: Wah U really are a true Altezza fanatic lah V..:adore:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Eddy,
Any chance of update on the Track car. So Far I found this pic in the web.

Attachments

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Yeah I have some...not much becos work is still being done to the car for the final stages of engine set-up so cannot take pic of the car without the hood...:rofl:

Some interior shots...

And pic of the rims for the altezza track car...which by the way is available for sale at Trial...

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi Eddy,
Ok thks for the update. The car is looking good. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
im planning to change my crank pulley to a lightened one..
just wanna ask,is Zerone one good ah?or should i get works?is it the same size as my oem pulley? mythelogy is too expensive la..hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience