2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:adore: to all the participants of the 2009 MME race. This is the first year that a Altezza have entered the race and although they did not manage to finish the race...kudos to Wing Hin and Trial Malaysia for their great effort and we look forward to s stronger finnish in the coming "2010 MMER".

For the guys that joined us for the convoy to Sepang SIC to support the event and Wing Hin and Trial Tuning...a big THANK YOU GUYS!!!! It was a nice outing and I will post up the pictures as soon as I can.

And a big shout out to Henry (aka Stoner) and it was great to meet up with you! Please do keep in touch and let's yamcha one of these days.

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
:adore: to all the participants of the 2009 MME race. This is the first year that a Altezza have entered the race and although they did not manage to finish the race...kudos to Wing Hin and Trial Malaysia for their great effort and we look forward to s stronger finnish in the coming "2010 MMER".

For the guys that joined us for the convoy to Sepang SIC to support the event and Wing Hin and Trial Tuning...a big THANK YOU GUYS!!!! It was a nice outing and I will post up the pictures as soon as I can.

And a big shout out to Henry (aka Stoner) and it was great to meet up with you! Please do keep in touch and let's yamcha one of these days.
Thanks for the shoutout bro. I'm actually quite sad that the Wing HIn/Trial Altezza DNF. It was a tough race and I hope they got the data they needed from this first race. Going up against big teams with big budgets and "import" drivers, is definitely a tough challenge from the beginning. I must admit it was very cool to see an Altezza amongst the challengers out there yesterday. Big support from us!

Yes, definitely we will have a yumcha session soon. It was also great to finally meet some of u guys in person. Sorry if I could not catch all your names due to the loud atmosphere on the track. I'll try to drop by CB Taipan one of these Friday nites, where we can chat nicely. Speaking of TT session, there's an event in Mines this coming weekend and there's a TT session that's being sponsored. The event is called MIREX'09, and they are inviting various car clubs to attend. I don't know if it is too short notice to get the Altezza members to drop by.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Guys..some pictures of our convoy to the MME race in Sepang SIC...sorry if it is not too clear coz my co-driver was not with me to take the pics...so had to do it while driving...hehehe..

Stopover in Dengkil R&R

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Convoy to SIC...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
I miss u all & miss my altezza too.. what to do, I cant join u all.. I'll be back in town by end of this month and i hope will join u all again..

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
Thanks for the pics Greytezza..wanted to post pics and videos frm my camera..but I couldn't add attachments...

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
And a video of the exciting start to the 2009 MMER ...

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Bro ur last 2 videos can't see la...sumtings wrong.

Wah! Eddy u trying to cucuk the BMW ar???

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Bro ur last 2 videos can't see la...sumtings wrong.
Sometimes maybe the link too busy...takes too slow to load...

Wah! Eddy u trying to cucuk the BMW ar???
That was a M3 ...not trying to cuck lah...trying to catch up with the rest while taking the video..and the backside video of the M3....:rofl:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
sad to know DNF. anyway, hope next year will be a better one. too bad i can't joined the convoy cos have to go to studio for photo session. the convoy looks nice. :D

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Folks,
Thanks for those joined in the convoy to support the Wing Hin\Trial Team in this years MME.
It was great fun meeting up and showcasing our rides. The start of the race was intense where team were trying to gain a comfortable position. The first stint was done by Kenny who was driving a very consistent lap after lap slowly overtaking the class A2 middle runners. Unfortunately on the 8th hour there was some problem with alternator I believe......... and that was it. At this point I believe they was running in 6th place out of 20 cars in the class. This is after 8 hours into the race which was very competitive indeed considering 3 more hours to go...

This is racing. Even last year winner did not manage to hold on to the crown in every class so you can imagine how tough this race really is. I believe the team gain a lot in terms of full data collection which they did not have to begin with. Anyway better luck next year......:proud::proud::proud::proud:

Last edited:

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
hi guys,

I m very sorry to all altezza owners who support us but unfortunately we don get a good timing and also good result on this mme. I promise i ll do better job next year. Anyway thank you for supporting!!!!

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I m very sorry to all altezza owners who support us but unfortunately we don get a good timing and also good result on this mme. I promise i ll do better job next year. Anyway thank you for supporting!!!!
There is no reason to apologise as in any sports ...everyone is a winner just by being in it!! The important thing is to come back stronger in the next race...:five:

Just having a Altezza in the MME race is thrill enough for us...:adore: and we hope to see more than one altezza in the race next year...:proud:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
hi guys,

come on man... you did finished 150 laps with ur 1st try... that's HUGE...:adore:
we all proud of u...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No, we're not referring to the BMW 328 as seen in the E36 and E46 generations. This is way before it. BMW is paying its tribute to the first sports cars in its portfolio. Made in the 1930s, the BMW 328 was equilavent to the BMW Z8 in modern days. The BMW 328 Hommage is built to identical looks to the older car, however its lightweight philosophy has been enchanced with the use of Carbon Fibre plastics as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience