2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Belgian Grand Prix

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
looks like McLaren has revert to their original technical spec...LOL no offense but ferrari seems really strong on this 7km track. very strong 1-2 finish. but hamilton-alonso position in the standings hard to crack.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
frankly, McLaren's performance surprise me. Both Monza and SPA are fast circuit, there is no weekend break between the 2 GP, and Ferrari manage to turn the game. hmm.

and Alonso's move to his team mate... I don't know, shall Hamilton back off under that situation? bcoz Alonso clearly ahead of him out from the corner.

Last edited:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
frankly, McLaren's performance surprise me. Both Monza and SPA are fast circuit, there is no weekend break between the 2 GP, and Ferrari manage to turn the game. hmm.

and Alonso's move to his team mate... I don't know, shall Hamilton back off under that situation? bcoz Alonso clearly ahead of him out from the corner.
Alonso alleged he had to go wide to avoid avoid Massa. From the footage, he clearly ran Hamilton off the road. LOL

In my opinion, Hamilton deserves it after what he did to Alonso at Hungary.

1. McLaren had a policy of alternating drivers for the favoured strategy on every second race which includes track position for qualifying run. It was Alonso's turn for favoured strategy at Hungary. At Hungary, Hamilton disobeyed team orders and overtook Alonso.

2. Alonso retaliated by holding up Hamilton at the pits.

3. After Q3 Hungary, Hamilton and his dad was seen talking to the FIA

4. The FIA subsequently slapped a penalty on Alonso by denying his pole position and moving him to 4th on the grid. Hamilton was given pole.

5. Hamilton won the race at Hungary.

Payback's a real bitch, isn't it ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my bro call me n ask me to go n register shell card..wat?
ask me?for wat?
he say got RM 50 cash back + free GPS + everyday 8% rebates..a good deal now?
but i seldom drive car wat...ask me for wat?
he attracted by the GPS only la..so good deal?i dun think so lo...n you?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience