2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Massa is mathematically out of it, regardless of what happens, so you can count him out. 27 points gap so sorry, not enough points for him to collect even if Kimi, Alonso and Hamilton all dropped dead.

As for Kimi, he's 17 pts behind and will need some catastrophic events to fall on both McLarens in the 2 next GPs to be in with a chance. How likely do you think that is?

Nope, the only one who will benefit if the FIA penalise Hamilton, will be Fernando Alonso and I seriously would not like to see him become Champion this year. As far as I'm concerned, Hamilton has outshone him throughout most of the season and is the deserving winner.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
This new enquiry on Hammy is plain stupid. Wonder why would they wanna penalise him for braking real hard. Webber came up real close to Hammy and braked real hard too. Shouldn't he be penalised for ruining his own race. I'd say its a failed attempt to bring more intense moments to the current F1 season. BTW, Webber tried to follow real close to Hammy simply because he thought he could get a good tow and overtake Hammy on the straights. In other words, he just wanted to stick real close to Hammy, and obviously it backfired on him. He's a victim of his own undoing, though it was a cheeky move by Hammy.

I'm with you that Hammy deserves to the world champion more than Alonso and everyone else. Alonso tried to play politics to win his way to be the preferred driver. He failed badly and made everyone in the F1 circle lose respect to him

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
F1.com says:

No penalty for Hamilton over Japanese Grand Prix
And Vettel has China grid penalty annulled

Formula One stewards have chosen NOT to penalise McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton after an enquiry into his driving behind the safety car in last weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix.

The investigation followed suggestions that erratic driving by Hamilton had been responsible for Toro Rosso’s Sebastian Vettel crashing into the rear of Mark Webber’s Red Bull. Webber and Vettel were running second and third behind Hamilton at the time and both were eliminated in the incident.

Vettel was initially blamed for the shunt and was given a ten-place grid penalty for this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix as a result. However, after hearing evidence from all three drivers, and in light of the unusually severe weather conditions at the time of the accident, the stewards decided that sanctions were not appropriate and reduced Vettel's punishment to a reprimand.

Friday's decision means Hamilton could wrap up the 2007 drivers’ title in China on Sunday.:driver:

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
all the best for the team rider..exspecially merc and ferrari and bmw petronas
team...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I have a feeling Raikkonen would probably win the Chinese GP and Hammy would probably need to finish with some points in Brazil to win it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all sifus,..i need your brilliant opinion regarding RB20DET engine performance vs SR20DET .How about also in term of maintenance & easily to get parts. Mine is RB20DET manual in A31 body...6 cylinders rev sound little bit smoother than 4 cylinders..SR20DET sound is very "syiok" laa man..Is it true 6 cylinders engine is more hotter than 4 cylinders? Pls Help me...:emoticon_U:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience