What are you driving now?

Almost RM4400 a year for road tax alone. Quite expensive to maintain such a car. If I met my relative who owns a 350Z, I should ask him about maintenance since he owned the car for like 8 years already.
Your relative ada 2 sen mah! My colleague wage earner only.....lol:rofl:

Almost RM4400 a year for road tax alone. Quite expensive to maintain such a car. If I met my relative who owns a 350Z, I should ask him about maintenance since he owned the car for like 8 years already.
As I said countless times before, Malaysia road tax regulation is absolutely dumb! :banghead:

Yeah so people who buy a 2.0 Proton Inspira is richer than those who bought a 1.4l Passat Cc and as rich as those who buy the A/CLA45 AMG! :banghead: How dumb...:stupid:
This law long ago mah! Now all car manufacturer going forced induction route......lol:driver:

Your relative ada 2 sen mah! My colleague wage earner only.....lol:rofl:
Or he really loves his car to keep it until this long despite the expensive maintenance. Many young people have the mentality like need change new car every 5-6 years.

As I said countless times before, Malaysia road tax regulation is absolutely dumb! :banghead:
Recently, I notice a student in my uni driving Toyota FJ Cruiser. 4.0 litre engine. Roadtax per year over RM5k. :adore:

Yeah so people who buy a 2.0 Proton Inspira is richer than those who bought a 1.4l Passat Cc and as rich as those who buy the A/CLA45 AMG! :banghead: How dumb...:stupid:
Now people who bought Civic FC 1.8 is richer than Civic FC 1.5 turbo. :biggrin: Downsized turbocharged engines just made this system looks stupid.

Recently, I notice a student in my uni driving Toyota FJ Cruiser. 4.0 litre engine. Roadtax per year over RM5k. :adore:

Now people who bought Civic FC 1.8 is richer than Civic FC 1.5 turbo. :biggrin: Downsized turbocharged engines just made this system looks stupid.
Uni student parents ada 2 sen can already loh.....hhahhahaha

Why? FC 1.5T not more expensive meh?

Uni student parents ada 2 sen can already loh.....hhahhahaha

Why? FC 1.5T not more expensive meh?
By far, this is probably the most expensive car that I have seen in my uni driven by student. Other than this, probably is Audi TT, Audi A3, BMW E90, E60.

Roadtax system. :biggrin: Since they expect owners of higher cc cars to be richer like you said earlier, they charge more for the owner of Civic 1.8 than Civic 1.5.

marsha1l_v6

Aug 1, 2013
By far, this is probably the most expensive car that I have seen in my uni driven by student. Other than this, probably is Audi TT, Audi A3, BMW E90, E60.

Roadtax system. :biggrin: Since they expect owners of higher cc cars to be richer like you said earlier, they charge more for the owner of Civic 1.8 than Civic 1.5.
those are nice car..:driver: no wonder fresh grad want 5k starting salary:thefinger:

g4i8y0t

Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
RM4400 x 8 years = RM35,200. Can buy many things... :love:

Jac83

Apr 29, 2007
those are nice car..:driver: no wonder fresh grad want 5k starting salary:thefinger:
Too many rich brats expecting gold bars to fall out from the skies the moment they graduated and started working. Can't entirely blame them though as probably they were showered with gold dusts throughout their entire life before thus the wild expectation lol. Blame the parents:thefinger:.

This law long ago mah! Now all car manufacturer going forced induction route......lol:driver:
Ya but obviously it's obsolete for a very long time already. People have brain to adapt and change. Still applying obsolete laws are just dumb.

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Too many rich brats expecting gold bars to fall out from the skies the moment they graduated and started working. Can't entirely blame them though as probably they were showered with gold dusts throughout their entire life before thus the wild expectation lol. Blame the parents:thefinger:.
Fresh grads mahhh...big paper. Salary also want big.
Can buy nice car mah...hahaha

Imho, Don compare too much, life will be easier.
My wira 93t, roadtax rm297 . I already got shock....wahhh expensive lehhh

Change to Civic FC 1.5T Road Tax so cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.........:driver::rofl:

Agree, go Uni already drive nice expensive car, so what to expect when come out to work......lol

Ya but obviously it's obsolete for a very long time already. People have brain to adapt and change. Still applying obsolete laws are just dumb.
What to do, as you know we are actually almost 60 years behind......lol

Rich parents what to do. Uncle went to school, got chauffeur also, but driver drives 44 passengers at the same time.....hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Civic 1.8 ok lah around RM297 only, not like that RM4400.......lol:rofl:

I just want something like 2k salary but my family tell me to expect 1.1-1.5k for fresh grad. :confused:

RM4400 x 8 years = RM35,200. Can buy many things... :love:
Can almost buy Myvi already. But then he got money. He told me that his titanium exhaust system cost him 15k while his 19 inch CE28N wheels cost 20k.

I've heard some people in uni where they get like 2k allowance per month from their parents. 2k alone just on spending, not including rental fees, petrol, school fees. If they are used to 2k allowance to spend per month, how can you expect them to work for like 2.5-3k a month where they will need to pay for all kinds of bill.

Now I have just entered fresh grad category but my paper is kind of useless. :banghead:

Rich parents what to do. Uncle went to school, got chauffeur also, but driver drives 44 passengers at the same time.....hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Next time ride uber, grabcar and bus then can have the feeling of being transported by chauffeur.

Civic 1.8 pay RM297 but the Civic 1.5 owner will pay RM90. :rofl:

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
I just want something like 2k salary but my family tell me to expect 1.1-1.5k for fresh grad. :confused:
RM2K fresh grad is doable depending on which industry you are getting yourself in

The road tax system....HAH....mine too RM298, means I am richer than those Civic 1.5T too? But driving Wira only :rofl:

Can almost buy Myvi already. But then he got money. He told me that his titanium exhaust system cost him 15k while his 19 inch CE28N wheels cost 20k.

I've heard some people in uni where they get like 2k allowance per month from their parents. 2k alone just on spending, not including rental fees, petrol, school fees. If they are used to 2k allowance to spend per month, how can you expect them to work for like 2.5-3k a month where they will need to pay for all kinds of bill.

Now I have just entered fresh grad category but my paper is kind of useless. :banghead:

Next time ride uber, grabcar and bus then can have the feeling of being transported by chauffeur.

Depends where you are. KL and PJ maybe can get 2k start.

Told you ada 2 sen mah.....hhahahhaha

So young spoil them, really tough for them later on....

Jac83

Apr 29, 2007

Same here lol. Been using that 'chauffeur' all the way till end of uni days. Good thing is every trip different 'chauffeur':rofl:.

2k is pretty common should u have a degree. In engineering with a degree, a fresh graduate can get 2.5-3.5k.

Anyone tried Tesco FS 5w-40 Engine oil before? I have used their Semi before, nothing much but was very cheap. Never tried their FS as all this while quite expensive. Now on offer at RM39.90 for 1L free 1L, and that comes to only RM79.80 for 4L. Not sure to try or not....:smokin:

By the way, they are have sales of Shell Helix 5w-40 4L FS at RM149, Total Quartz FS 5w-40 5L at RM149 and Total Quartz SS, 5L at RM69.90