Sprint test with B16A

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
leviathan said:
FWD format and RWD format also different....

i cannot win because i got drive train loss la... when i dyno last time only got 83hp on wheels for a 16v la...

on wheel ponies for 16v different from paper spec la... say only 140hp. for a healthy 16v only about 90+ hp on wheels (RWD) donno about FWD though... should be more ler

hmmm.... that's strange ....but i heard a lot of ppl ofo say that although the paper spec says is different with the dyno 1 lah..... i dunno how true it is lah but then can try it out loh.... i oso want to dyno my car and see then only will get the answer lah.....

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
rollakid said:
too bad FR lost more hp at the drive train. same engine dynoed in an fr and ff car will be different >_<
So meaning to say an FR and FF with the same engine the hp is different lah ... hmmm... it makes sense oso bro... but FR car got better play lah... ehheheh drifting....FF car can drift oso but gotta tarik hand brake lah... heheheh....

there are advantages and disadvantages loh... that's the thing that we need to giv and take... :)

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
george8724 said:
hmmm.... that's strange ....but i heard a lot of ppl ofo say that although the paper spec says is different with the dyno 1 lah..... i dunno how true it is lah but then can try it out loh.... i oso want to dyno my car and see then only will get the answer lah.....
of cause different...the spec is hp on the flywheel...that means on weight of body, gearboxx..etc. when udyno all thing get calculated, so there will be losses..but dont worry, if on whell still got 83hp, just imagine what putra and gti dyno would be.....for hint just look at it weight spec

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i've read from toymods australia's forum that one forumer with a 16v small port 4ag powered KE70, target to produce 100rwhp with a light tuned engine. which makes me jumping to conclution that a stock 16v can't get 100rwhp.

KE2020

Known Member
Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
But I remember watching a video said that FF 16V is practically slower than AE86 one, and can keep up with Vtec. I think is a tuner from Hong Kong said wan. Donno it's true or not. But I've just experienced one haha.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
KE2020 said:
But I remember watching a video said that FF 16V is practically slower than AE86 one, and can keep up with Vtec. I think is a tuner from Hong Kong said wan. Donno it's true or not. But I've just experienced one haha.
my guess will be that AE86 make use of the weight advantage it had + better traction under acceleration and lots of handling advantage to make up for its lower power ATW..

but still just my 2 cent lar :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends ,
I got to know from my nephew that in Penang there,s a guy who could provide engine diagnostics service or ECU configuration /testing to make sure that your system are in good running order. He also sell this product but quite expensive about RM15k lo.

His diagnostics service are charged between rm 50 to rm 80 dollars . So u guys that resides in Penang could use his service .

His name is Sham
phone number 012 4879699
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience