Skyline Family Day BBQ

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
*in David Attenborough voice, nature documentary narrator*

A typical mating strategy adopted by the virile and dangerous young male Homo Sapiens is to deny his dangerousness....while presenting an illusion of multiple fake offspring to create a smokescreen of paternal suitability.

This is the most dangerous type of young Homo Sapiens.... in fact his dangerousness far exceeds those of the species Crocodylus Porosus 'darat'us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahahah those are the children at our orphanage lah..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
laaa ... wonder what *temujin* means and how did temujin end up being *temujin*? ... hemmm ... and what temujin junior will be called? ... maybe *temujin jr* ... but then what will happen if temujin got another junior:biggrin::rolleyes::stupid:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
That name doesn't ring a bell..

Must be some schmuck enjoying his coffee at the local Starbucks..

All I know is, Temujin is virile but not dangerous.. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience