Skyline Family Day BBQ

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Azrish,

We've tested it with Uncle Nas' GTR when we went there the first time. No bumps that will scrape the bottom.

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Thanks for organising this event Encik Azmir Zainuddin.

Another Blood Red Skyline event!

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
eh... don't thank me yet la bro. This is not one man show. I got help from Pimpin and Feedzya too.

Anyways, hopefully all will go well tomorrow Insya Allah.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Ketua Darjah, bantuan RM20 telah dihulurkan ke akaun u. 2 pax, Meet up at NKVE petronas..what time?
there u go mate ... hehehe

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

2 pax bro. Sorry forgot to inform, I think I'll bring a friend along.
ouch ... the opposite SEX or the same SEX ... huhuhu

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Please note that the proprietors have prohibited the following items on premises so forget about bringing items 1, 2 and 4 with you. As for item 3, although some of us may possess legal firearms please leave them locked in the glovebox of your respective cars:

1) Alcohol

2) Drugs

3) Firearms

4) Weapons

I've been warned that the proprietors do not take this lightly and anyone seen to be flaunting any of the above will be asked to leave. Obviously, there are legal repercussions regarding items 2 and 4 so please exercise common sense.

P.S: Pictures are random off the Internet

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Azrish,

We've tested it with Uncle Nas' GTR when we went there the first time. No bumps that will scrape the bottom.
Tested more than once using a much lower R34GTR and an equally low E46 M3 the latter even had an aftermarket carbon fibre lip on its front bumper so more prone to scrapes.

There are no holes or bumps as far as I know and the private road has been cleared of debris meaning no twigs, branches, stones etc on the road to cause damage.

eh... don't thank me yet la bro. This is not one man show. I got help from Pimpin and Feedzya too.

Anyways, hopefully all will go well tomorrow Insya Allah.
It's definitely not a one man show; don't forget the wives and mothers who did the shopping and cooking (Blood Red's and Feedzya's).

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Here's the plan for tomorrow:

1. NKVE boys will meet at 11:15am sharp. Then convene to Hartamas by 12pm.
2. Hartamas boys to arrive BEFORE 12pm, latest 12pm. I will do headcount check.
3. Convoy to Gombak. I have communicated with Rokok Sebatang. He will manage Gombak boys. I suggested that once all Gombak boys have arrived, proceed and wait after the Gombak/Karak toll
4. Then all drive to Genting Sempah. Before that, I will contact Pokku Neo to let him know our ETA.

Ok now. I would like to set some ground rules, if possible.

1. I will lead from Hartamas. Pimpin will sweep.
2. No overtaking of cars during convoy.
3. Near to the tunnel at GS, Pimpin (Matte Black GTR with GT wing) will take over lead all the way to Janda Baik. So if you see him cutting you, jangan terbakar pulak. Hahaha.
4. Please use your common sense and drive safely.

Also, if there is trouble along the way, please give me a call (012 2000361). If you think you are late arriving at the meeting spot, GIVE ME A CALL. We don't want to have to hold up the rest.

Ok, that's all I have to say. :)

See you guys tomorrow! Insya Allah!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
there u go mate ... hehehe

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

ouch ... the opposite SEX or the same SEX ... huhuhu
preferably opposite sex, kalau boleh....
cya esok!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello .. im newbie here. . i use kenari, but i duno how to make it look like Race Concept.. I mean JUST A CONCEPT.. can anybody help me.. or share some idea ...Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience