Reasons why you like ur MR

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Maybe after getting MRS then the distance from JB - KL might be shortered to around 100KM magically without me knowing it. Then you will be seeing more of me.

I'm waiting for that day to come soon!

Mic, your MRS for sale?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Bump!!hahahaha...nice thread!:biggrin:

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i like cuz its been a dream car for me since i was a kid..was born during 80s and ask around who does not know mr2s hehe.. have this sentimental value whenever i look at mr2s, it brings back so many memories- like my first crush, young and dangerous series, alternative music,mr2, aaron kwok hairstyle.. hahaha

i promised myself to get one when i earn my own money and i still love keepin her eventho, with her age now, can considered as classic car..

cheers

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
My reasons:

1. The 'suck and blow' sounds are at the back of the car, very good to 'inform' the cars behind you of whats happening upfront.... instead of blowing into your own face, hahaha

2. Never ending beauty, always turns heads! Sleek, slender, sexy, shy...... really?

3. Small cabin, one of the best interiors ever, plush and ergonomic, easily cooled down by the aircond!!

4. Fully equipped with high specs!! TRC traction control, LSD, steering fog lights, ABS, cruise control, 5.1 surround system, alarm, central locking, auto recoil belts, 2 way adjustable steering, 4 way adjustable seats, all round ventilated discs, 200+ horses and 300+Nm torque..... and that was in 91'?!!

5. Cheap, hence the term a poor mans Ferrari

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Because of it's beauty, sexy, hot, and powerfull..

Speechless.. :elefant::elefant::elefant::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::dancing2:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience