Reasons why you like ur MR

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Brother,

My engine stock lah. People see already also laugh at me.

Lol..your car too powerful..also told you dont drag race while looking at beauty ladies on the road:angel_smile:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
dun bluff la Taevon... Ah Seong's car almost 600+ horsepower also never made it to first position for drag race. Your car got 1st place in drag race for first event. Must be at least 700+ to 1000+ horsepower in that monster of yours...kekeke
Cabut!

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
I was plain lucky that night. :)
But confirm will be selling my car. Just sent the car to the paint workshop to touchup on the paint then will be advertising it on motortrader soon.

Planning to get MRS after this ride :)

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
The reason why some people like the MR-Sports is because of an undisclosed "problem" (Toyota warranty will not cover)

i argee, i think toyota knows of a such problem in MRS but takes no knowledge to rectify it. Some MR owners dont mind. its only some time wasted & a little petrol used.

Just last weekend, after dinner. my MR-S decided to chart its own navigational tour. come on, I only live 4 minutes away from makan place. suddenly all hell broke loose, cabin pressure was lost. air con off. too hot so soft top down. instead of turning into residential area, the spyder went towards KL city centre. open road.....zing it shows 6.2K rpm. things bluuurreed. it like entering a twilight zone. cars on the sides kept zooming backwards. It like being sucked in as where the arrow points.

this is no good. next thing i know , i was transported towards the twisties parts along jalan museum/parliment. damn. too many witnesses. this is embarrassing.

I need to hide this little naughty ride. what did you know, she made an exit into wilderness, full of narrow twisties in the heart of KL city, short it may be but close to mini "initial-D" type of roads. With darkness shadowing most of the road ahead, this little jewel made precise maneuvering along the narrow path.

There was no time to feel scared. It hopeless to fight it. My hands was immersed with the steering & the stick. It was like it became one uniformed entity. Is this the end?
hardly. I felt i was sling forward into peejay now. everyone seem to go the opposite direction. why??

passing peejay was quick, i knew the road ahead is now towards the federal freeway into old airport area. bam, it still zinging at >7K rpm. your mind sense that you have travelled different road conditions and its like experiencing different chapters of sensation. ahh i know now, why my little princess wanted to illustrate multiple sensation. what joy to understand & bond with this jewel.

no sooner enough, we were experiencing galactic intimacy beyond just burst of boost flirting like most other guys. This little jewel had reminded me there is no other quite like it.

sigh. after close to 170km night ride we had to head home to rest. it was good, you feel numb but joyful of the experience.
hehe.. wat a write..
*envy u.. :X-:

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Maybe after getting MRS then the distance from JB - KL might be shortered to around 100KM magically without me knowing it. Then you will be seeing more of me.

I'm waiting for that day to come soon!

Mic, your MRS for sale?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Bump!!hahahaha...nice thread!:biggrin:

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i like cuz its been a dream car for me since i was a kid..was born during 80s and ask around who does not know mr2s hehe.. have this sentimental value whenever i look at mr2s, it brings back so many memories- like my first crush, young and dangerous series, alternative music,mr2, aaron kwok hairstyle.. hahaha

i promised myself to get one when i earn my own money and i still love keepin her eventho, with her age now, can considered as classic car..

cheers

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
My reasons:

1. The 'suck and blow' sounds are at the back of the car, very good to 'inform' the cars behind you of whats happening upfront.... instead of blowing into your own face, hahaha

2. Never ending beauty, always turns heads! Sleek, slender, sexy, shy...... really?

3. Small cabin, one of the best interiors ever, plush and ergonomic, easily cooled down by the aircond!!

4. Fully equipped with high specs!! TRC traction control, LSD, steering fog lights, ABS, cruise control, 5.1 surround system, alarm, central locking, auto recoil belts, 2 way adjustable steering, 4 way adjustable seats, all round ventilated discs, 200+ horses and 300+Nm torque..... and that was in 91'?!!

5. Cheap, hence the term a poor mans Ferrari

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Because of it's beauty, sexy, hot, and powerfull..

Speechless.. :elefant::elefant::elefant::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::dancing2:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience