Performance camshaft OR PnP Stage 3

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
Hi, i owned a neo cps(m), lightly mod(fuel regulator, cam gear, lighted cam pulley, drop-in k&n, 421 header, EMS1.

The problem is my car cannot go more than 180kmh. Other gears can go to 6.5-7rpm but when in 5th gear rpm drop to 5.5 when speed is 180kmh. Any other cps experience this?

My question is, does neo cps have speed limiter? Can i remove it? And what is the best next mod to increase performance?
Try to work on the cam settings 1st. No point if the settings are incorrect / not precise but you go change the crank pulley..additional time and money spend.

Perhaps..
due to the nature of the gearbox, limiting the top speed to just 200-215 kph..

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
ya Izlan, i suspect it's ur LCP, so sell it to me cheap2:tongue:

Izlan Rashid

From Facebook
May 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
Try to work on the cam settings 1st. No point if the settings are incorrect / not precise but you go change the crank pulley..additional time and money spend.

Perhaps..
due to the nature of the gearbox, limiting the top speed to just 200-215 kph..
Bro, i tried few difference settings. Not much different on top speed. Which setting works best for u? U dont think it is the lcp that cause this? How about the lack of power going up hill?

Thank u in advance bro

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
Bro, i tried few difference settings. Not much different on top speed. Which setting works best for u? U dont think it is the lcp that cause this? How about the lack of power going up hill?

Thank u in advance bro

Remember. Never blame the hardware that u have..
Going uphill with a lightened crank pulley should be easier..as there's more torque at lower / mid RPM range.

To me, there's no one setting that fits all.
There's no such thing as i gain good top speed & gain good pick up at the same time.
It does not work that way bro..

I can not recommend any set up..as you already have a piggy back. Go ask your tuner. Or re tune you EMS.

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
Just curious about changing to a bigger size piston or high compression type. Can CPS crankshaft able to hold it?? Any bro tried before? Actually what is the actual size of the original cps piston?? How big can it change to?

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
Hi, i owned a neo cps(m), lightly mod(fuel regulator, cam gear, lighted cam pulley, drop-in k&n, 421 header, EMS1.

The problem is my car cannot go more than 180kmh. Other gears can go to 6.5-7rpm but when in 5th gear rpm drop to 5.5 when speed is 180kmh. Any other cps experience this?

My question is, does neo cps have speed limiter? Can i remove it? And what is the best next mod to increase performance?
i tthink may be the lighted cam la.....mine stock cam can go up to 200km....no ems no piggyback...just metal drop in filter, iridium plug, volt stabilizer and cold air intake

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
Just curious about changing to a bigger size piston or high compression type. Can CPS crankshaft able to hold it?? Any bro tried before? Actually what is the actual size of the original cps piston?? How big can it change to?

changing to a bigger size piston or high compression type. Can CPS crankshaft able to hold it??

Yes

Any bro tried before?

Yes

Actually what is the actual size of the original cps piston??

76mm

How big can it change to?

76.25mm
76.50mm
76.75mm
77.00mm

ronzai89

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Always focus on intakes 1st. then only do up on your exhaust.

whats the point of having a big pussy but a small dick right?

SpeedJunkies

Dec 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Where do you stay ? if Klang Valley , I can bring you to a few satria neo's workshops and you can ask them and compare it :)

Dori-Dori ( batu tiga , shah alam )

Wazi ( Kota kemuning )

Gcar ( Old klang road )

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

just want to ask what possibly happen when my 5th gear "tendang". This is 3rd time happen to me. 1st and 2nd time i still manage to get 2nd hand 5th gear, but now really hard to find unless i buy a new set of 5th gear. fyi, i'm using satria 1.6 sohc with standard g/box. can anyone help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience