Official Club Meeting, Saturday, 5th March

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Originally posted by coldair+Mar 10 2005, 07:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Mar 10 2005, 07:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-olskool@Mar 8 2005, 03:34
hey guys! sorry i missed it...i didn't dare put my name on the list as i really couldn't confirm. I would definately come for the next one... sorry cheaka!! coz i told you i would...

UNCLE WAS THERE??? DAMN!!! i really wanted to meet him...arghhh :angry:
olskool,
I did not plan to be there because I thought I would not make it back to KL from Penang in time for the meet but I did !. However, I was tired and felt like I
am falling apart and decided not to go along with the drive but I will the next time
around. [/b][/quote]
Nvmd Uncle....I'll definately make it a point to meet you one of this days. :ph34r:

How about a day time meet? Sunday Morning Drive ?

Suggested Destinations:

A. GOTONG JAYA, GENTING
B. ULU YAM
C. ULU LANGGAT
D. FRASER'S HILL
E. MALACCA BEACH FRONT
F. CAMERON HIGHLANDS
G. BUKIT TINGGI

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
waa... the Traffic magazine article come out already... cheaka is now a famous person. Everybody has her handphone number.. heheh

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..

Cheaka is always famous forever...With her knowledge in cars, can really put down or 'memalukan' lots of guys around, who thinks their good wif cars..

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yes i also just found out tat cheaka is a gal.......
very good !!! tat is very hard to get a gal who was so expert in the motorsprt!! any other gal if u guys know tat they r interested in this circle.....plz bring them join our any event !!!!