Official Club Meeting, Saturday, 5th March

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
We will try to meet up earlier, since a few members are drifting the next day.
Even boss skagee and MrNismo also entering mah...

should we meet up earlier say about 9pm?

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
Originally posted by uras@Feb 19 2005, 15:27
damn forgot we have an event on the 6th of march,early morning .. so looks like those who are joining the drift event will have to pass this drive ..
What drift event (6th March)? I'll be in KL this Thursday onwards. :D

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
Originally posted by uras@Feb 22 2005, 02:25
ehhh you'll be here for good or down for a visit?? anyway,drift.com is holding a drift event in shah alam on the 6th march ...
Oops. Sorry. My bad. I thought this weekend IS 6th March. Next week. I'll be there for ZoukFest.

Sakura_intan87

Feb 24, 2005
usj,subang,sela
profiles.sms.ac
err...i dun own a skyline but can i go??? anybody can i tumpang arr???
huwaaa...!! damn sucky when u dun hv a car! anybody in usj area which iz goin can tumpang??pm me...

purple arr, u goin 4 da zouk fest? how much arr da ticket? not goin 4 da i'm a force of nature concert arr?? b.e.p will b down wor...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..hie...

purple - zoukfest..see u there then..we party all nite long...hahaha ;)

sakura - doesnt means that u have to drive a skyline to join us u know, like me who drives an old nissan still be there leading them to their destination..hahahaha... :D

Is'nt it SKAGEE/CHEAKA/SUPREMUS... :D Just dont do any funny stuff while the meeting..u all know what i mean..???? :P

Supremus - how did the photo's turn out man...look funny or not bro..

cheers'

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
i wish i was in semenanjung rite now!

haiseh! so hard living far from hometown! :(

well guys, have fun there! ;)

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Yes. Space_Cowboy has been with The M. Skyline Club since day one. And he is our favourite space ranger. Always helpful, always on time. And also a ladies' man.

Okay, could we conclude that we will be heading to ULU YAM on the coming meet (5th March 05)?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
awww.... :(
I KNOW!!! Space_cowboy's spaceship have got ALOT of empty seats. He's soooooo nice that he'll probably pick you up from ur place :D :D kannnnn spacecowboy :P :P

remus...we'll be meeting at 10pm and heading to ULU YAM at 2am?? about what jebu said...that some important members will be going for a drift event the next day?? what time is the drift event??

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
olskool,

im sure we will meet up earlier say 9.30 pm (like what Jebu suggested)
Assoon as all the members have arrived, then we shall start our journey to ULU YAM.

Drive to ULU YAM has been regarded as 'challenging and tricky' according to pioneer driver SKAGEE. I have not driven there so i wouldnt know.

Maybe SKAGEE, Jebu or Mr.Nismo could eleborate further on what to expect in ULU YAM.

Sakura_intan87,

Im sure you will be able to fit in one of the many cars that will be joining the drive to ULU YAM.

Space_Cowboy is a cool chap and is friendly as ever, im sure you could hitch a ride with him.

Im sure there are other members out there that will be more than happy to have you in their car.

I have only the back seat to offer.

Firstly you have to make an effort to be at the meeting place and then we will try to work something out.

Im sure Cheaka will assist you.

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
I would think that what they're trying to say is that some parts of the roads are pretty dangerous. I used to travel there and at night the roads DO get pretty tricky. Also taking into consideration that some parts are muddy and some parts are just covered with leafs...let's just cruise and take it easy when we're going up there...with space_cowboy as our lead... i wouldn't worry too much :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HAI ,HERE I HAVE A OFFER FOR VOLTAGE STABILIZER
ORIGINAL JAPAN MADE
GOT THE K MARK

FUNCTION ; STABILIZE UR CAR VOLTAGE
BETTER SOUND SYSTEM
BETTER ENGINE RESPON
BRIGHTER HEAD LIGHT
INCREASE ENGINE TORQUE
REDUCE ENGINE DRAG
EXPANDS UR BATTERY LIFE
AND MANY MORE

BUT THIS VOLTAGE STABILIZER WORKS IN ALL CARS,AND U CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

IF INTERESTED PLZ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience