OFF THE STREETS 11 @ SHAPADU HIGHWAY - 23 July - Photos Uploaded

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
the furious JANE! :shocked:

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!

Last edited:

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
hilal said:
the furious JANE! :shocked:​

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:​

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:​

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!​

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!​
WaLAuWei!~ i Als0 ( R .E . S. P. E . C. T ) you To0!~ haha
JangAn BerHenTi Di Tepi HighWay!~ ?? BAhAyA BahAyA Di JaLAn RaYa!~ :sad_smile: Tepi HighWay Pun TaK BolEh BerHenti Kah?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
hilal said:
the furious JANE! :shocked:​

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:​

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!​

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!​
Hilal: thanks for coming....Sorry that I was too busy running around the whole place ..didn't really get a chance to chit-chat with you guys. Thanks for the great pictures. Hahaha...like I said before during that day..you don't always get to see the other side of me....:_: ....hehehehe...

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
cheaka said:
Hilal: thanks for coming....Sorry that I was too busy running around the whole place ..didn't really get a chance to chit-chat with you guys. Thanks for the great pictures. Hahaha...like I said before during that day..you don't always get to see the other side of me....:_: ....hehehehe...
no prob.. actually i really can't wait for next OTS!! :_: so.. when it'll be held? i mean OTS 12!!!

yeah.. OTS rocks!!! very nice track layout.. n got lots of very nice angle to shoot! though i kene sound dgn bro arif sbb being too near with the drifting cars.. :cry_smile: haha.. ya lor.. got very excited till lupe my own safety.. anyway.. thanks bro! will remember that!

n jane.. thanks for the compliment! really appreciate that! :X-: will take more good pictures!!

Last edited:

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Nice Pics Hilal......a lot of maximum angle drift pics.........keep it up.....

Last edited:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hey... Hey... Hey....

Alamak... got me in there ler...

Hey Hilal, thank you so much for the pictures, thanks for the effort of coming all the way from MMU man. Really appreciate it bro..

Hilal - that day got one phone call kan.. kan... all line clear or not..??? dapat cover tak..??? hehehee...

Hope to see u two brothers again yea.. no worries on the ride, small matter....

cheers'

p/s - cheaka memang garang... jangan main main..!!!

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
aramak.. u oso know bout it huh?? must be ur wife told u.. he he he.. of course la dpt cover coz i didn't answer the call at all.. if i answered that moment.. abes kantoi la.. dgn bunyi tayar screeching la, misfiring la, blow off la, bunyi engine hit rev limiter la.. after this cannot see u guys drifting again.. muaahahah.. j/k! =P

ya lor.. this week got xm maa.. boleh lagi pegi tgk drift.. huhuhu.. =P

drift punya pasal.. everythings on fingertip maa! :lol:

Last edited:

esta_caco

Dec 19, 2005
my contributions....

hi all!!!
i really had fun the other day at OTS11....
got a lot of freedom to shoot u guys drifting...
congratulations to arif & gang for organizing such an enjoyable event!!!
so, here goes my shots....

p/s: got a whole lot more at http://estacaco.myphotoalbum.com

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Would like to share a practice work with the community on why you should never rush a paint job.

Below is a spoiler that has heavy oxidation on the clearcoat which should not have happen as the car is only 5 years old and well taken care of by the owner. Note that only the spoiler display such symptoms...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience