Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
Great drift show man....Wah Lau Wei really rocks........:party:
Single hand drifting really need a lot of skill........:adore:

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...awesome drifting that day once again....

cheaka-ive got some pics too....but the size quite big lah...i tired to post it up but cannot...how to do it ah?...

skagee-thanks so much for your coorperation with ur from NST...we got some nice pics of u possing as well...PM me your email and ill mail it to you...good luck for D1...cheers.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Yeeeehaaaa......!!!!!

OFF THE STREETS ROCKSSS....!!!!!!

And it still sting babe....!!!!!

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
the event was great.....it's been awhile since i've drifted so much in such a short time....

it's great to get the feel back again, even though my skills are still lousy, still beginner... :-(

thanks to all for their efforts.....

cheers

ivan78

Known Member
Mar 24, 2005
Joeker said:
Drift King?

Prince of Drift?

I think he is our Malaysia Drift God!!

KNNCCB! one hand sumore left hand (he is right hander) can drift and play with the
M'sia D1 drifters using both hands!!!

Imagine steering, counter steeer, flicking, gripping, gear changing, handbraking, all only using left hand!!!

RESPECT!!
Yes, respect. But joe, he can't do gear change or hand braking during side way lah. Thats why you can see he always go 1st. Very hard for him to follow behind if need to do all the work that you mention. He just able to use foot brake at tight corner.

Actually single hand drifting is not new or special. (If left hand control gear and hand brake and right hand control stearing). This is common technic for FF car.
For FR, i see jerry use single hand a years ago. Another person is white TE, Ah Long.

I need to practice single hand as well, thats the way to learn how to drive smooth and consistent. Less stearing work and control by thorttle.

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
i Also SAw MastEr ZeE UsE 1 hanD CouNtEr n 1 HanD WavE ARouNd in De AiR~ in MElAKa DriFt Event!
JEsS iCaAAa AlSo 1 HAnD MAn too!
U guyZ DaMn Pro Lah!~

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
the furious JANE! :shocked:

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!

Last edited:

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
hilal said:
the furious JANE! :shocked:​

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:​

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:​

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!​

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!​
WaLAuWei!~ i Als0 ( R .E . S. P. E . C. T ) you To0!~ haha
JangAn BerHenTi Di Tepi HighWay!~ ?? BAhAyA BahAyA Di JaLAn RaYa!~ :sad_smile: Tepi HighWay Pun TaK BolEh BerHenti Kah?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
hilal said:
the furious JANE! :shocked:​

Jane.. i really respect u! saw u worked very hard during the event.. especially when u bravely and selamberly halau motorist who parked on the side of the highway.. heard u jerit "jangan berhenti di tepi highway.. BAHAYA!!! BAHAYA!!!" hahahaha!! was really shocked! though u r petite.. u got a very2 loud voice! hahaha :shocked:

but u still maintain 'cergas' till the end of the event!! even though u were the one who controlled the traffic from noon till 6 pm.. hahaha.. what a hyperactive gurl u r!!! :_:​

n not to forget.. a big CONGRATULATION to SyncOptima for making such a great event!!​

to bro Arif and bro Shahir.. THANKS for the ride man!! u guys rock!!!! hope to ride with u'all again in future!!!!​
Hilal: thanks for coming....Sorry that I was too busy running around the whole place ..didn't really get a chance to chit-chat with you guys. Thanks for the great pictures. Hahaha...like I said before during that day..you don't always get to see the other side of me....:_: ....hehehehe...

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
cheaka said:
Hilal: thanks for coming....Sorry that I was too busy running around the whole place ..didn't really get a chance to chit-chat with you guys. Thanks for the great pictures. Hahaha...like I said before during that day..you don't always get to see the other side of me....:_: ....hehehehe...
no prob.. actually i really can't wait for next OTS!! :_: so.. when it'll be held? i mean OTS 12!!!

yeah.. OTS rocks!!! very nice track layout.. n got lots of very nice angle to shoot! though i kene sound dgn bro arif sbb being too near with the drifting cars.. :cry_smile: haha.. ya lor.. got very excited till lupe my own safety.. anyway.. thanks bro! will remember that!

n jane.. thanks for the compliment! really appreciate that! :X-: will take more good pictures!!

Last edited:

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Nice Pics Hilal......a lot of maximum angle drift pics.........keep it up.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience