My experience in workshop.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
the TTPM officer called me, i have a case, the hearing is on the 9th May 2010
at the mall, level 16. 9am.
wow the feedback from the tribunal is fast. hope you will win the case and got something out of it

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
yeah, i was surprised they were quite efficient,
anyways, thanx to u bro for providing the link in the beginning. :adore::adore:
no problem. just belanja me minum once you got your money back! :biggrin::biggrin: just kidding

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, just my opinion. I think this type of people odd to learn the lesson the hard way. When I read what you said and how he handle your car and yet you need to fork up so much money to repair your car due to his so call "Not my fault mistake" really made me mad. Is like what yeehau86 said, he is taking things for granted and thinking that u r easy to be bullied and not a no nonsense person.

Just file everything to Tuntutan Tribunal Pengguna Msia and collect all the evidence...wth man...making you pay RM3K+ for his mistakes. No matter how rich is one, majority will not agree to pay for his mistakes.

Is like "F u la, damage my car and expect me to pay arr?" If me I surely won't pay cuz I didn't ask u to do a test drive on drifting. What type of person is that...expect the victim to clear up his mess ka?

But I don't know much about court case things but I know is not cheap and sometimes results can be created if u know what i mean. Cuz my uncle had a court case before. So, u roughly will understand what i mean...

Just really celaka...a lot of man are no longer man la...made a mistake, admit it la.
As from my knowledge, I was sued by a contractor before. He sued me for not making payment to him for my factory upgrade. He did a shitty job so the rest of the upgrade i didn't let him do and refuse payment to him. After that went to court and had a long court case, in the end, he failed to sue me and my company and he needs to pay conpensation to me plus pay the legal and lawyer fees for my part because it was consider a defamation to me and my company.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
mmm hi ppl..especially bro danz...dats one hell of a damage bro...sakit perut oiii when i saw d pics..anyway,is d "offer" stil valid ah??wanna go d workshop n cause massive havoc hehehehe

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
mmm hi ppl..especially bro danz...dats one hell of a damage bro...sakit perut oiii when i saw d pics..anyway,is d "offer" stil valid ah??wanna go d workshop n cause massive havoc hehehehe
ello bro...
ahaaha...the offer is not open to anyone yet....once open i think will become
full house, everyone wanna join....but not for now bro...i will do the professional way,
that is settle in court....i have not hand him the borang 1, that is a schedule to meet in court....
i wanna c his face once i tell him wat the content of the borang is all about...:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR,
wah, u got yr own factory....

but in my case, wat do u think? is there any chance to win?

subcon,
belanja u mkn+drink also no prob.
Danz, given that you have sufficient evidence and relevant information in black and white or witness. You should be able to win the case.

things like receipt, payment transaction can be used as evidence to the matter.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ur rite bro...IF by chance its ON let me d 1st 2 know hehehe...even if ur goin 2 show him d borang letme know i nk follow just in case he gives some shit...

ello bro...
ahaaha...the offer is not open to anyone yet....once open i think will become
full house, everyone wanna join....but not for now bro...i will do the professional way,
that is settle in court....i have not hand him the borang 1, that is a schedule to meet in court....
i wanna c his face once i tell him wat the content of the borang is all about...:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ur rite bro...IF by chance its ON let me d 1st 2 know hehehe...even if ur goin 2 show him d borang letme know i nk follow just in case he gives some shit...
no worries bro..will inform u if i need any help...
but i will hand him the borang myself... if i bring other ppl...he think i got no balls...
if he wanna tiu9 me on that day, let him...i will tell him wat u wanna say, u say when we're
are in court.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
cool bro...respect ur patience dude..if it was me...mmmm x know la wat wld happen...but then again i think i wld do d same s u..sue d pencil dick mech 4 all d money he's got...then c who d one got x balls..hehehehe...wish u d best bro..if win court case x lupa blanja2 eh hehehe...

but i will hand him the borang myself... if i bring other ppl...he think i got no balls...
if he wanna tiu9 me on that day, let him...i will tell him wat u wanna say, u say when we're
are in court.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As from my knowledge, I was sued by a contractor before. He sued me for not making payment to him for my factory upgrade. He did a shitty job so the rest of the upgrade i didn't let him do and refuse payment to him. After that went to court and had a long court case, in the end, he failed to sue me and my company and he needs to pay conpensation to me plus pay the legal and lawyer fees for my part because it was consider a defamation to me and my company.
Wow...no wonder you are so intelligent and mature. Have so many life experiences...but good to hear that you won the case.

TR,
wah, u got yr own factory....

but in my case, wat do u think? is there any chance to win?

subcon,
belanja u mkn+drink also no prob.
I think u stand more chance to win. Is obviously not your fault and you are the victim of this damages and lost. He shud compensate all your repairs and get the whole car perfectly done no matter how much it cost. You didn't ask for it to be damage what...

Yala, our TR taikor very rich :rofl:

Driving 400HP Monster 4x4. *Cabut* :vroam:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
fazidk,
haha...sure bro...belanja mamak can la.....

SF,
i didnt know TR so rich wan ah, summore got own factory...
next year got Menara TITAN haha...

aiya...should insure higher amount ah...i stated to compensate rm2.5k only...
should be double.....but its too late...nvm.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
aiyyaaaahhh y so low bro??2.5k nk blanja i mamak pun x cukup hehehe...ya la its better then nothing but i think u can sue 4 other things like loss usage of car, personal grief etc etc...unless d 2.5k is 4 all dat

fazidk,
haha...sure bro...belanja mamak can la.....

SF,
i didnt know TR so rich wan ah, summore got own factory...
next year got Menara TITAN haha...

aiya...should insure higher amount ah...i stated to compensate rm2.5k only...
should be double.....but its too late...nvm.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Yala TR actually didn't tell u guys that he is one of the sponsors for the movie
Clash of the Titans :rofl:

Should ask for his whole workshop then u take over lolz!

Nvm lar...most important thing can teach him a lesson and reduced the amount that you are not suppose to contribute to the damages made by an arse.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
anyway bro..nnt if u wanna spray kete x forget look me up ah hehehe....:wavey:

are in court.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
tq TR
the only evidence i have is
1. police report
2. my chonology of events report
3. reciept
4. pics of damaged car

anything else i need?
I think you will be representing yourself in the court right? For my case, I have a lawyer so I just pass him the relevant documents and statement to him and he compile it and study it so you will need to do your homework...compile everything from the time the incident take place, what was the agreement between you and the workshop after the incident, what he promised to do and what he didn't do after the promise, progress of the repair until now.

As you will be in court, better to write everything down so you won't forget it. If the WS people will be there also, they will also try to defend themselves.

Just stay calm during the process and provide the facts and things you have prepared. Going for a court case is like going into a boxing ring but you will need facts and strategy to play along and to support you along the way.

Since my case is different from yours, I'm just speaking through what I've gone through and I'm not sure whether the TTPM court case will be like mine or not.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

SF, what lah you.....know learn how to zha me lah....

Now you can see my nick everywhere....saw the trucks before...TITAN Chemicals....??

Hahahahaha~~~nah that's not mine....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Reading what TR wrote..made me a bit nervous thinking of being in court. I guess just stay calm and state out the facts.

Will try to go to the court with you as well Danz if possible as a companion and support. :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Im getting upset with my TB usable life, use for 2 years, then its kong again. rev up high n down erraticly. thanks to the plastic ISC.

then i decide to use my tb but with some mods, no isc at all. its the isc that keep broken and i had to buy whole new set of tb again.

I have experiment my modded tb for 500++km. im really satisfied with it.

Just want to share with all forumers.

DIY - Throttle body tips - Last Resort Repair -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience