Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Item:Toyota JDM AE82 Bumper signal.
Condition:Brand new,Made in Taiwan.
Selling price:RM80 per piece.

Item:Toyota XL 12v H/light.
Condition:Brand new,Made in Taiwan.
Selling price:RM85 per piece.
Remarks:no chrome trim,but got hole for it.

bro, are you lamp manufactured by tyc???or zhapalang taiwan brand??cz tyc the company reputable abit....cz mine lastime also zhapalang taiwan (not tyc)..den become fishtank....after change to japan 12v den ok de ......

jack_lee

Known Member
Jan 24, 2008
bro, are you lamp manufactured by tyc???or zhapalang taiwan brand??cz tyc the company reputable abit....cz mine lastime also zhapalang taiwan (not tyc)..den become fishtank....after change to japan 12v den ok de ......
ok,all the above lamp and light is from DEPO

i will only check mail at night.if u want fast answer,just call/sms me at 012-717 5739.I'll try my best to help u.

Thank you.

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
guys im back!!!!!

Last edited:

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
nice car bro... *two thumbs up*!!!

harfeatz

Dec 4, 2008
anyone know how to get ae92 hatchback(burger) head and tail lamp? good condition or brand new if possible... thx!:biggrin:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
me always online but seldom go to forum d

Bump: me always online but seldom go to forum d

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
happy chinese new year to all!

but sad news is my LE got some asshole tried to break in. the bugger tried to pry out my driver side lock and boot lock. when they failed to do so, apparently they tried to smash the windows with a big stone(found beside my car). it narrowly missed the window, scratched it, hit the door metal near the rubber lining...giving it quite a dent and deep scratches. the bugger must have been angry...took the stone..throw at the rear door...giving it another dent and scratches again....oh f*rk him man.

fyi, i took out the front face of my cd player and theres virtually nothing but books and papers inside my car...what the fark they want man....park next to a main road...next to my frens myvi...her car remains untouched btw...oh what a cny~

met a former classmate of mine today...he told me his dad's ae82 1.6GL (exactly same colour like mine) got stolen few months back and never found it back.

so guys...becareful where you park your LE...looks like the trend is to steal LE's these days..argh...i owes tot i drive LE can simply park nonid to worry about anything... :mad:

benett

Oct 20, 2008
so sad to hear that...
look like all ae owner must be careful from rite now..
hrp2 menda ni xjd kt aku...ok...
gong xi..gong xi...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
happy chinese new year to all!

but sad news is my LE got some asshole tried to break in. the bugger tried to pry out my driver side lock and boot lock. when they failed to do so, apparently they tried to smash the windows with a big stone(found beside my car). it narrowly missed the window, scratched it, hit the door metal near the rubber lining...giving it quite a dent and deep scratches. the bugger must have been angry...took the stone..throw at the rear door...giving it another dent and scratches again....oh f*rk him man.

fyi, i took out the front face of my cd player and theres virtually nothing but books and papers inside my car...what the fark they want man....park next to a main road...next to my frens myvi...her car remains untouched btw...oh what a cny~

met a former classmate of mine today...he told me his dad's ae82 1.6GL (exactly same colour like mine) got stolen few months back and never found it back.

so guys...becareful where you park your LE...looks like the trend is to steal LE's these days..argh...i owes tot i drive LE can simply park nonid to worry about anything... :mad:
those monkeys sure wanna sell it for scraps...here my place in sgai ara, i see lots of bangkai olskool cars...when i ask the keling where he got from..he say mostly abandon...duno true not...

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
hey guys im new to toyota engines ...my old ride in malaysia was a TX3 with B8 turbo inside ....now im in australia n my cousin has just givent me his LE and i dont know where to start n what to do to the car ....
currently its running a 1.6 carb engine n its auto
so far the engine is perfect n has no porblem ....if i want to change the engine what will be the best engine ??? will like the power figure around 300whp ....advice plz(thinking of putting in the 20 valve n turbo change it with a 6 speed G/B....can add 4 throttle also ah on top of that ????
and is there any nice bodykits for the LE ??
thanks guys

Bump: hey guys im new to toyota engines ...my old ride in malaysia was a TX3 with B8 turbo inside ....now im in australia n my cousin has just givent me his LE and i dont know where to start n what to do to the car ....
currently its running a 1.6 carb engine n its auto
so far the engine is perfect n has no porblem ....if i want to change the engine what will be the best engine ??? will like the power figure around 300whp ....advice plz(thinking of putting in the 20 valve n turbo change it with a 6 speed G/B....can add 4 throttle also ah on top of that ????
and is there any nice bodykits for the LE ??
thanks guys

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
plenty of a-series engines u can put inside AE82...4age 1.6 20v silvertop and blacktop from ae101 and ae111 all can go inside.

since u mentioned that ure in oz, car modification over there is much more expensive than malaysia leh. i'd rather use the stock LE to work, save up, and buy myself a late 90's levin or trueno or any performance cars of your choice. a friend of mine recently bought a 1998 Levin for only NZ$12k and is enjoying every single drive. pimping ur LE would have cost alot of money unless u plan to do alot of DIY. cant confirm the mod will be 100% perfect also. and its much nicer to drive a newer performance car rather than the souped up LE too :biggrin:

just my 20 cents :biggrin:

Bump:
Alvin, sorry to hear that...if any valuable things in your car better take it out...especially HU...is time for you to install alarm system....
not worth the alarm system la. had bad experince when installing alarm system to my datsun 120y. the 'gun' keeps on spoiling lah.waste alot of money buying new 'guns'. i suspect the 'gun' mounting position is wrong cos its not stock central locking where the points ngam ngam. forces applied is not equilibrium and the gun mounts keep on cracking :banghead:

planning just to touch up the damages. controlling myself not to mod the LE anymore :rolleyes: if can get good price will sell both my old cars and probably get a newer corolla? :biggrin:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
eh....my toyota LE the gun for central locking still working fine wor...nola..sometimes also must see mah..cz i took out before door panels for soundprof...my gun slightly larger n the plastic thicker cz previous owner installed alarm long time ago (saw date 1994)....i tink nowadays the central locking gun kinda ciplak...very cheapskate..same goes with those china/taiwan RM29-RM50 alarm..hehe, now economy so bad, how to get good price???keep it den throw in bt..wakakakaa..poison

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
i know...some lucky people gun never spoil. my fren 12v LE also working fine...never spoil. no matter how good the gun is...i got branded 'wheels' gun also spoil ah. probably got fake ones. :mad:

doing the maths, i think its better to sell if can cos parts getting rarer n rarer mah. wan to mod lights to JDM nia almost costs u 1k at least. repainting + mod here n there at least 4-5k.:banghead:..the car value itself already 4-5k. sum up that amount can buy u a pure JDM ae90 already. buy BT halfcut add another 3-4k...might as well buy a used ae101 :rolleyes: can attract more gals kok :biggrin:

but at the moment still nid to use all my old cars so not changing yet lah :biggrin:

Last edited:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
i know...some lucky people gun never spoil. my fren 12v LE also working fine...never spoil. no matter how good the gun is...i got branded 'wheels' gun also spoil ah. probably got fake ones. :mad:

doing the maths, i think its better to sell if can cos parts getting rarer n rarer mah. wan to mod lights to JDM nia almost costs u 1k at least. repainting + mod here n there at least 4-5k.:banghead:..the car value itself already 4-5k. sum up that amount can buy u a pure JDM ae90 already. buy BT halfcut add another 3-4k...might as well buy a used ae101 :rolleyes: can attract more gals kok :biggrin:

but at the moment still nid to use all my old cars so not changing yet lah :biggrin:
quite true also......haha..dats why i also rarely mod de...only occasionaly see rare item den sambar...haha..i also no budget use jdm items de...still stuck with 8v rear lamps..nowaday gals pandang vios camry all la...seg also they dun wan..hehe...wakaka

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
who's in Penang or S.Petani area ride with clear blue LE with Penang plate no, PAW something?

Bump: who's in Penang or S.Petani area ride with clear blue LE with Penang plate no, PAW something?

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
no la, i just want to know coz it so rare for me to find LE in my daily activity in SP-Penang especially enthusiast user.

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
no la, i just want to know coz it so rare for me to find LE in my daily activity in SP-Penang especially enthusiast user.
hahaha..yesterday went to BDC area in kuching during lunch...that section of parking area alone got 6-7 LE's...i was suprised!...so many LE at a small section of parking lot. hahaha. parking next to me is a rare AE80 liftback somemore...hahaha. coincidence or maybe people of certain area's like to drive LE more? :biggrin:

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
im driving le 1.5 se saloon..

Bump: sache im in kedah ..but jitra area.a bit northern...hey all im still new & my le still standard..i need lots of guide & does any1 know where is the best workshop for le in perlis/kedah/penang..i need new paintshop,new front coil,halfcut for ae92 & levin dashboard & seat.....

Bump: sache im in kedah ..but jitra area.a bit northern...hey all im still new & my le still standard..i need lots of guide & does any1 know where is the best workshop for le in perlis/kedah/penang..i need new paintshop,new front coil,halfcut for ae92 & levin dashboard & seat.....

Bump: i saw black le with trueno emblem on the front bumper & new toyota logo(circle logo) near rear bonet in perlis today at hari bertemu pelanngan LKIM peringkat negeri perlis...is the owner here??pls contact me.. 019-4140347

Bump: i saw black le with trueno emblem on the front bumper & new toyota logo(circle logo) near rear bonet in perlis today at hari bertemu pelanngan LKIM peringkat negeri perlis...is the owner here??pls contact me.. 019-4140347

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a not so common Ferrari today. Just like you daily driven Perodua(s), Honda(s), or even Toyota(s); Ferrari(s) also require love and pampering. We are here for only 1 purpose, to restore the paint work on this Italian beauty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience