LE club`

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
AE82gt

Wah..Toyota gang look like want to be performance street team. mau playing w.talkie oledy.. heee...
Dun lar say performance team, just to maintain communication while on the road. It is very useful

sbirdz, nw u conquered to LE thread liow ka....hehehehe...
Not conquere but total domination...hakhak..

Try to get in even number... coz by pair it was cheaper last time.. i think one pair cost rm330/300, while per single unit is rm175/ something...
:)
Birdy, just keep the LE Club informed and try to make in pairs..otherwise one of our pockets got to suffer...hikhik..:X-:

we are making a list out on Daws workshop side, corrolla thread there and combining ur side here too... and some info of the walkie..
- 3km distance,
- Walkie, 1 batt and 1 atenna + charger comes together..
- legal against road blocks, it might look like callman walkie, but it runs on UHF and not radio frequency.. so it is legal... dun worry about bringing them out.

i try to confirm with u guys on the latest pricing..
no ma.. hahah!!! know few of u guys also.. and some more this walkie if u buy at Low Yat Plaza.. rm 250 at least per units... and we got some better offer when we purchase in large bulk size.. somemore it is legal.. and believes me.. Toyota in zth here is nuts ones.. and also toyota is a big big happy family hahahha!! ^_^ and u guys also do convoy sometimes, so walkie can helps organizing ones.. :P hehehe!!!

btw who is Ah Long, and Ah Lee r? their nick is?

sMclevin

Apr 18, 2007
btw who is Ah Long, and Ah Lee r? their nick is?

wei......its U .......:X-: zzzzz ....me at here juz c the thread seldom post thread 1 ......so how is ur holiday ....n hows is ur gal......aiya i already tell u tis gal veli hard 2 chase de u dun wan 2 heard then now .......as a fren i juz can say juz 4get it okei

sMclevin

Apr 18, 2007
yeah sbirds 2molo wat time u finish ur work ? u wanna meet up coz i wan 2 c a car ......veli CUN 1 if u wan then u comfrim me tat u can chow early la...okei i dunno wat time yet okei ...

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
do anyone here have LE standard headlamp?
Need 1 left side

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
Next LE TT
30th june 2007
syed ariff
8:30 onwards

1)mcfurby (might be late, might be working on tat day)

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Andrewleec2, the apexi super megaphone finally return to my showroom. Not sure when u want 2 view it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we have established that the new Toyota 86 inherits the vital DNAs from the old AE86, maintaining the important bits of a fun-to-drive, rear-wheel drive sports coupe. If anything, It had impressed us at ZTH as well as the respected pro drifter, Tengku Djan. These are contributing assurances that the 86 is here to stay and is on it's way to becoming the next big thing in the motorsports scene real...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience