KKS Autocross on 24/7/2005

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
equinox,
remember me? haha can burn a copy for me or not? can meet up with u in sri petaling. PM me when u can regarding the vcd yah.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
DarkHelmet said:
Julian,

I have analyzed MY run. Not yours. So, I do not know where you 'lacked'. But from what I saw, you did ok.
Dark Helmet...can view your erotic race movie ar...damn syiok watching u hentam all those corners. Must get 1 cam to show driver and shifting techniques and also excitement in the driver.Rear view cam or tire cam to catch all those dust u kick up in bystander's faces too?hehe Dunno how u do it so fast.....but u damn keng..

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
So you are Shawn.....

how r u? Your racing lines are pretty smooth, i see.

comp no.22 here. kelisa.

equin0x said:
oh ya.. the video is located at my multiply site since i dont know where else to put it. u guys can check out the video at http://ngsiewkong.multiply.com

anyone got better idea where i can host up the videos?

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
I am slow la, got this Mickey Mouse person in a blue and black carbon fibered MR2 who beat me on the last test. Damn kau fast leh ... heheheh.

I saw equinox video and I want to post up the in-car cam for that run, have edited it to be 2.8Mb, but no place to host it. Pic quality quite bad, as had to compress 11Mb down to 2.8Mb.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Short pants competitor

whatdamn said:
equinox,
remember me? haha can burn a copy for me or not? can meet up with u in sri petaling. PM me when u can regarding the vcd yah.
sure remember u're Nicholas with the short pants. :D actually i've ripped it out it's a total of 52 min video (13GB uncompressed) and i gonna make a unedit copy into vcd/mpg windows format

julianpang also did PM about the video, so why not pls make a list of the name that is interested in the video so i can do it one time?

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
peterink2000 said:
So you are Shawn.....

how r u? Your racing lines are pretty smooth, i see.

comp no.22 here. kelisa.
Chan @ white kelisa? yeah it's great here car got broken into and everything got stolen a day after the autox event. such ironic thing happened..

later tonight i'll put a video of how u did. u did it quick fast. most of the time i was panic lah.. steering full left then suddenly full right. throttle abit and wheelspin there and then. much time wasted there.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
DarkHelmet said:
I am slow la, got this Mickey Mouse person in a blue and black carbon fibered MR2 who beat me on the last test. Damn kau fast leh ... heheheh.

I saw equinox video and I want to post up the in-car cam for that run, have edited it to be 2.8Mb, but no place to host it. Pic quality quite bad, as had to compress 11Mb down to 2.8Mb.
in safety wise, they allow in-car cam mer?? i brought 2 DVcam there that day supposed one to be mount inside the car but somehow i forgoted about it

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
equin0x said:
in safety wise, they allow in-car cam mer?? i brought 2 DVcam there that day supposed one to be mount inside the car but somehow i forgoted about it
I got 2 cameras. Mounted inside passenger compartment, looking out over bonnet, and 1 at bumper, looking forward. Can pass you the video, you can host?

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
DarkHelmet said:
I got 2 cameras. Mounted inside passenger compartment, looking out over bonnet, and 1 at bumper, looking forward. Can pass you the video, you can host?
yup can. out of curiousity, i got a question. how did u mount it at the bumper? u're using those separate lenses + receiver or its a viewcam?

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
DarkHelmet said:
Wah..... You mounted the thing on your bumper ar? Dangerous leh.....

I guess it is safe for a pro driver like you. Not recommended for Tree Huggers Club members.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
julianpang said:
Wah..... You mounted the thing on your bumper ar? Dangerous leh.....

I guess it is safe for a pro driver like you. Not recommended for Tree Huggers Club members.
even Cone Gobbler Club members..

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
equinox,
what! ur car got broken into! wth man...but i don't think it'll deter u from the next autox right? :D i'll start the list la.

KKS AutoX Round 4 Video Demand List
-------------------------------------
1. whatdamn /1 copy (avi or vcd won't be a prob, no need to edit mine)
2. julianpang

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
KKS AutoX Round 4 Video Demand List
-------------------------------------
1. whatdamn /1 copy (avi or vcd won't be a prob, no need to edit mine)
2. julianpang
3. MK84 :D

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
equin0x said:
yup can. out of curiousity, i got a question. how did u mount it at the bumper? u're using those separate lenses + receiver or its a viewcam?
Is an analog camera, used in CCTV systems, and i hook it to my RCA Lyra Personal Media Player. So i manually switch between the 2 cameras. Gonna hook 1 more camera to see how i drive. Never see before leh.

BTW, your video of the wrx, very nice. The slide was unintentional, went too fast, past my braking point, had no choice but to slide the car. 1 slide led to another.. sigh. But Uncle Mickey very quick that run. Cant catch him. Respect him, can hustle the MR2 round the cones so fast.

Sept 18th, another autocross, by BF Goodrich.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got 2''LCD monitor for sale??Or mb can bigger a bit size like 2.5'' or 3''...
I wanna put in my car to use a reverse camera~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience