AAM-KKS Autocross Series Round 2‏

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
AAM-KKS AUTOCROSS SERIES 2009

ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS
(To be read together with the Supplementary Regulations issued on 1st January 2009)
1. EVENT TYPE
This is a four round series.
The competition begins from a standing start and navigating a marked out course without going off the course and/or knocking over markers. Cars will be individually timed with the timer starting when crossing the start beam and stopping when the front tyre of the car crosses the finish beam.
2. STATUS:
Closed Club
3. DATES OF EVENTS:
Round 2 17th May 2009

4. AUTHORITY
The event will be held under the International Sporting Code of the F.I.A, the National Competition Rules (NCR) of the A.A.M. together with these Supplementary Regulations and any Additional Supplementary Regulations that may be issued by the Organisers.
5. PERMIT NUMBER
The event will be run under the Automobile Association of Malaysia permit number: TBA
6. ORGANISERS
Kelab Kart Selangor & Wilayah Persekutuan
31 Jalan Datuk Sulaiman 4,
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
7. OFFICIALS OF THE MEETING
AAM Steward: TBA
Club Steward: Pakiman Erjas
Clerk of the Course: Badrul Zaman Alias
Dy Clerk of the Course: Jed David
Secretary of the Meeting: Mohd Kasim Hj Abdul
Chief Timekeeper Patrick Yong
Judge of Fact (Penalties) Paul David
Chief Course Marshal Zulkifli Adam
Chief Scrutineer: Hareri bin Mohamed
Chief Paddock Marshal Nurul Rahimi bin Hj. Mohamed Salim
Chief Medical Officer Dr. V Rao

8. VENUE
PA1 Car Park, Sepang International Circuit, Sepang, Selangor

9. ELIGIBLE ENTRIES
9.1 All competitors must be members of Kelab Kart Selangor & W. Persekutuan.
Attached please find a membership application form.
9.2 Entries are to be submitted by mail by the entrant/driver to:
Kelab Kart Selangor & W. Persekutuan
31 Jalan Datuk Sulaiman 4,
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

9.3 Entry for a car allows one entry in its class only. Two drivers may share a car but each must submit a separate entry. Points scored in a class cannot be transferred to another class if the vehicle is changed to another class. Cars may be changed during the series but in order to accumulate points the replacement must be in the same class.
9.4 All entries open 30 days before the event and close 7 days before the event.
Fees per entry shall be RM 50.00 All payments should be made payable to:

Kelab Kart Selangor & W. Persekutuan

9.5 Payment of the entry fee is to reach the Secretary of the Meeting by the closing date for each round. Late entries will only be accepted at the discretion of the Organisers and may be charged double the entry fee.

9.6 The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entries without assigning any reason. If an entry is so refused Entry Fee shall be returned in full.

10. COMPETITION LICENCE
As this is a Club event, there is no requirement for a Competition Licence. However, all competitors need to produce their current Driving Licences.

NOTE: ALL MEMBERSHIP CARDS AND DRIVING LICENCES ARE TO BE HANDED IN TO THE SECRETARY OF THE MEETING IMMEDIATELY AFTER SCRUTINEERING FOR SAFE KEEPING.
EVENT PROGRAMME
Sunday 17th May 2009
8.00 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. Signing-in and Scrutineering
9.15 a.m. Drivers Briefing
9.30 a.m. Runs start
1.00 p.m. – 1.30 p.m. Lunch
1.45 p.m. Runs continue
4.30 p.m. Runs end
5.00 p.m. Prize Giving

26. AWARDS
(a) Class Awards
1st Trophy
2nd Trophy
3rd Trophy

(b) Overall Awards
1st Trophy
2nd Trophy
3rd Trophy

(c) The Organisers reserve the right to increase the awards in any or all categories. If there are less than 6 entries in a class, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amalgamate the class.

Issued by Kelab Kart Selangor & W. Persekutuan: 30th April 2009

Bump: hope to see more toyota can join this round.......my car retired........so m i......most prob will be there to support if i'm still around.....

Bump: hope to see more toyota can join this round.......my car retired........so m i......most prob will be there to support if i'm still around.....

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, we would like to share with you this very special detailing session we did for this Perodua Kenari. We want to show you that it doesn't matter what you drive, how expensive is the car, how high end is the car, at the end of the day, protection is a must and when there is less to no protection over the past 10 years, this is what you get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience