Join TT/Photo Session with Cefiro VIP Club (JB)

vito208

Oct 24, 2005
We also need to thanks for your all. Hope we can meet together again soon.

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Thank you for all the patient because it's quite a messy suddently become racing competition.

Afterall it's quite a happy journey along these and thanks a thousand for KL member warm welcome. :shades_smile:

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
and the racing was started by the brave lady driver in the yellow a32!!! very fierce!!! hehehe
She's the F1 Driver whos drive that Petronas car haha

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kakaka...no wonder
anyway, rival...my bro is really keen to do bodykit @ JB...like urs...how much its goin to cost?

how long will it takes? possible to have it ready made n we go there n install???

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
kakaka...no wonder
anyway, rival...my bro is really keen to do bodykit @ JB...like urs...how much its goin to cost?

how long will it takes? possible to have it ready made n we go there n install???
u mean the whole set look like mine ? :shocked:

for front, back n spoiler it tooks only one day i think but for the side panel should take at least 2 to 3 weeks, i think not possible if u dun wan leave ur car here because the sifu there need do measurement. jus for ur info, it should cost u around 3-4k .

with this price and the time taken i think u rather choose paulson type haha because at least @ KL can monitor the mod work

cheers

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
hehehe .. i dunno bout u guys .. i like sporty .. i like wat michael did to his ride .. very different ..

mike .. can the bodykit fit onto A32? how much did it cost u man?

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
the problem is.. We like ur type ma.. kekeke
we also quite like ur side panel haha~

so if really like the style i jus ask for you okie? the bodykit only rite :_:

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
hehehe .. i dunno bout u guys .. i like sporty .. i like wat michael did to his ride .. very different ..

mike .. can the bodykit fit onto A32? how much did it cost u man?
bro is it the type u looking for ?

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
i like the skirting & the rear bumper ... but dun quite like the front bumper & grille .. doesn't suite the profile .. best if the front looks like R34 ..

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
My Skyfiro A33 style is copyrited o...

Cgui : If u wan to fit similiar bodykit on ur A32, u try to looks for Mark II or Chaser bodykit. Coz the body shape is almost same. So i think u just need to modify the brackets.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, just wanna ask your folks opinion.

I had just convert my SEG AE111 including its dashboard from the Toyota AE111 BZR model. Since the BZR type dashboard is designed for 2 doors, therefore it doesn't really fit for my SEG 4 doors. Now I can drive la and then the dashboard is fitted good enough la. However, i am thinking to modify my dashboard so that it will look nicer la in terms of the fitting and other issues like coating the dashboard and adding a little more of vynil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience