Join TT/Photo Session with Cefiro VIP Club (JB)

vito208

Oct 24, 2005
Can i join you all. Ha! Ha! actually i'm also one of the member from cefiro vip club JB. I will meet you all in KL this weekend. Thanks for you all support for this time convy.

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com

Can i join you all. Ha! Ha! actually i'm also one of the member from cefiro vip club JB. I will meet you all in KL this weekend. Thanks for you all support for this time convy.
haha may i know ur name ler ? pm me ur name pls or ur handphone few last number.....at least let us know who r u ma

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Ha! Ha! You don't i'm a good diver. Like US nuclear submarine can dive for 3 month. Hi!Hi!Hi!
lol. like me also no important thing no come out, haha~

rival

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Well latest update -

start moving from Skudai toll ,2nd toll from JB Estimate 7.30am. Reach KL toll bout 5 hour +- because big group + traffic

only thing concern where to meet our KL feilo ? Putrajaya Where ?
Can give exactly address? I am blur la but at least a location our member may lead the way. Time as well

And please exchange the handphone number for easy contact TQ.

my number - will pm ong san

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Lets meet infront of Sunway Hotel... juz beside Sunway Pyramid. There have a wide space for us to stop our car for gathering.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ok...rival...if wanna meetup @ putrajaya 1st, then will need to ask paulson where to meet!!! im not familiar with that area as well....

it would be gr8 if can find any petrol station (like Petronas etc) so we can group up 1st before moving again to the photo location...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Have anybody have experience changing a 2jz gte vvti engine block with 1jz gte non vvti block.
Beside the complete engine block what other part I need to change?

My current car is an aristo aka lexus GS300 came with 2jz gte vvti twin turbo and the reason I want to do this is to save money from the expensive roadtax. Currently paying for 2K+ and will be reduce to 800 if I change the block.

If possible share with me the pros and cons after changing the 1jz engine block.

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience