Join TT/Photo Session with Cefiro VIP Club (JB)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ok guys...some good news. Cefiro VIP Club from JB is planning to have a trip to Sunway/Putrajaya for big TT session n photoshoot session with all Cefiro members especially those from Cefiro Club.

one of their active member (i think he is CEO :biggrin:) invited us to join them on this coming holiday (Agong's Birthday, 2nd of June 2007).

Tentatively, there is no confirmation how many cars will be coming down from the south. he will let me know. Just wanna know how many of u are REALLY interested to join us?

This is time we hope we can make it the biggest Cefiro gathering in history of Malaysia! :evil:

Pls reply n put down ur name and I shall update the master list.

Event: Join TT/Photo session with Cefiro VIP Club
Date: 2nd of June 2007 (Saturday)
Time: To be decided
Place: To be decided
Attendance:
1) ongteckweng - White A32
2) UC- Black A32
3) defcon - Silver A32
4) cgui (tentatively) - Black A32
5) Bidtrade<!-- google_ad_section_end --> - Black A32
6) Madrocky
7)
8)
9)

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ed, the front n rear bumpers can be bought from taiwan. its d original brougham version. however, the front lip, side skirt, door panel n rear skirt r custom make. u can get the spoiler from taiwan as well. similar to DIANA kit.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG, join me in...... although mine is still not VIP yet...... but i think they wont reject..... muahahahahaha ( finally can do something really BIG~~~~~~)

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
hehehe me also not VIP ... but wat time will the gathering be? I need to attend a wedding @ Seremban .. might be able to meet u guys before or after the wedding ..

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I'll be there as well...but you know me...my car will ALWAYS be a work-in-progress...or as I always tell my wife..."upgrading to serve you better"... :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen a perdana with one of thoes New type galant dashboard. Really nice! can anyone help by telling me where i can get it done and at what type of costs? Appreciate it!!:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience