I need to service my dashboard

omronz

Dec 24, 2006
hello everyone, just wanna ask your folks opinion.

I had just convert my SEG AE111 including its dashboard from the Toyota AE111 BZR model. Since the BZR type dashboard is designed for 2 doors, therefore it doesn't really fit for my SEG 4 doors. Now I can drive la and then the dashboard is fitted good enough la. However, i am thinking to modify my dashboard so that it will look nicer la in terms of the fitting and other issues like coating the dashboard and adding a little more of vynil board to the dashboard to cover up a little bit more. My dashboard also have some scratches and there is a bit tear on it so i wanna cover that as well. Do you guys know any reputable shops that provides this service. I am finding a shop that really can make it an excellant work out to my dashboard but still the cost counts on me :). How much do you guys think it will cost huh? Anyone had done this before...can it last long?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="700" height="380" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SZbjmn175CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just last weekend, Sepang Circuit hosted the touching down of Porsche’s very sought after Cayman GT4 but one in full Motorsport mode. Called the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, this car is bound within the confines of race track competition use only.