Join TT/Photo Session with Cefiro VIP Club (JB)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
We also need to thanks for your all. Hope we can meet together again soon.

Thank you for all the patient because it's quite a messy suddently become racing competition.

Afterall it's quite a happy journey along these and thanks a thousand for KL member warm welcome. :shades_smile:

kakaka...no wonder
anyway, rival...my bro is really keen to do bodykit @ JB...like urs...how much its goin to cost?

how long will it takes? possible to have it ready made n we go there n install???

kakaka...no wonder
anyway, rival...my bro is really keen to do bodykit @ JB...like urs...how much its goin to cost?

how long will it takes? possible to have it ready made n we go there n install???

u mean the whole set look like mine ? :shocked:

for front, back n spoiler it tooks only one day i think but for the side panel should take at least 2 to 3 weeks, i think not possible if u dun wan leave ur car here because the sifu there need do measurement. jus for ur info, it should cost u around 3-4k .

with this price and the time taken i think u rather choose paulson type haha because at least @ KL can monitor the mod work

cheers

hehehe .. i dunno bout u guys .. i like sporty .. i like wat michael did to his ride .. very different ..

mike .. can the bodykit fit onto A32? how much did it cost u man?

hehehe .. i dunno bout u guys .. i like sporty .. i like wat michael did to his ride .. very different ..

mike .. can the bodykit fit onto A32? how much did it cost u man?

bro is it the type u looking for ?

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

i like the skirting & the rear bumper ... but dun quite like the front bumper & grille .. doesn't suite the profile .. best if the front looks like R34 ..

My Skyfiro A33 style is copyrited o...

Cgui : If u wan to fit similiar bodykit on ur A32, u try to looks for Mark II or Chaser bodykit. Coz the body shape is almost same. So i think u just need to modify the brackets.

Top Bottom