Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
Well, here's a story. It's not that scary, just weird I think. This story is about my mom's late sister. It happened sometime in the early 70s when my mom was in Form 3.

Her eldest sister was 9 months pregnant at that time. One night, she dreamed about a white crocodile at the other side of the river asking for permission to adopt her yet to be born baby. She agreed (just a dream mah..). When she woke up in the morning, her stomach was flat and the baby was gone just like that. She cried like there's no tomorrow. Nobody could believe it. It took her months to recover.

A few years after that she dreamed of the white croc again. This time there's a little boy playing beside him. As the years passed by, sometimes the boy would appear in her dream, growing up healthily.

My family believe the white croc was actually 'orang bunian'. They are humans, like us. But we can't see them. If the boy is still alive today, he would be in his 40s.

Sadly, she passed away in the late 70s, before I was born.
I've heard a few stories similar to this one also and one of my closes friend kena kacau by the 'Elves' (Bunians) before too.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A few years after that she dreamed of the white croc again. This time there's a little boy playing beside him. As the years passed by, sometimes the boy would appear in her dream, growing up healthily.
Wah! means the white croc is taking care of the child.....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
so the child is consider alive or dead?
At the time of adoption and a few years after that, yes. Now? I also dunno.. :hmmmm: If that boy (my cousin actually) is still alive now, he'll be in his forties, on the 'other side'.

If we think logically, all this doesn't make sense.. But I don't think my mom lied to me either.. :confused:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
got.

was chatting with a friend....suddenly we switched to ghost stories...then it starts to rain and thundering all the way....it happens at a highway....2 cars convoy....halfway they stopped at a quiet town and it was past 12 midnite....so the guys went down to ease themselves by the roadside...the girls stay inside the car. after easing, the 1st car continue driving.....then the gf keep uttering wanna go back home....then keep repeating wanna go back home...then she keep mentioning the home address which is not HERS!.....then the bf felt weird....look at her and she keep begging she wanna go home...so sensing something is wrong...he continue driving to the town and look for a temple and pray....

a medium checked and told him, something bad happened...asked him where they went b4 this...and when they told him bout the town they stopped...the medium asked them to immediately go back to the town and do something ....they brought a bamboo stick and some incense and some amulets....when they reached there, they have to keep shouting her name and burning incense....then suddenly the girl comes back to normal...
so the bf asked, actually what happened...she told him, when they went down to ease themselves...she saw a lady opposite the road smiling at her and then the next thing she knew was she saw the 2 cars leaving and she just standing there feeling blank....until they came back shouting her name and she suddenly woke up and realized she is back in the car........

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's just freaky. I refuse to give up this vessel for anything and anyone until I'm old and die a peaceful death. Man where's my thousand and one amulets?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nope..its my friends...they went for outstation outing....me just listened and getting scared too....now i wont leave anyone alone in the car....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
nope..its my friends...they went for outstation outing....me just listened and getting scared too....now i wont leave anyone alone in the car....
Bro. Evo,
Does not mean leaving in the car is not safe. As far as I think, maybe the girl luck that day was low and she was the one to kena....my 2 sens

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
Just wanna share the story that ive heard from my friend,it happened at Sg Merab,Bangi..the couple stop by at the Petronas station at Sg Merab,because his girlfriend wanna go to the toilet,so the girl went to the toilet and the bf just wait inside the car,after 3 minutes,he saw his gf next to the car and get inside the car,the bf drove off..but something is not right after 10km,the guy smell something uneasy while driving,he looked at his left and the girl is not there!the guy was so freaked out,and went back to the Petronas station,the gf was crying and asked the guy why did u leave me at the station??!the guy thought it was his gf that get inside the car..the incident happened at 7pm-730pm..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Bro. Evo,
Does not mean leaving in the car is not safe. As far as I think, maybe the girl luck that day was low and she was the one to kena....my 2 sens
true also...her luck at that time is low thats why the "thing" can possess her ....scary

Just wanna share the story that ive heard from my friend,it happened at Sg Merab,Bangi..the couple stop by at the Petronas station at Sg Merab,because his girlfriend wanna go to the toilet,so the girl went to the toilet and the bf just wait inside the car,after 3 minutes,he saw his gf next to the car and get inside the car,the bf drove off..but something is not right after 10km,the guy smell something uneasy while driving,he looked at his left and the girl is not there!the guy was so freaked out,and went back to the Petronas station,the gf was crying and asked the guy why did u leave me at the station??!the guy thought it was his gf that get inside the car..the incident happened at 7pm-730pm..
yr friend is lucky the "thing" didnt show her actual face to him, if not sure big bang on highway......keep the stories coming.......:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wow, scary also and so early at 7.30pm only.....

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

yr friend is lucky the "thing" didnt show her actual face to him, if not sure big bang on highway......keep the stories coming.......:smokin:
Yup, that will be worse if have seen the actual face of the thing......

tiganasfx

Known Member
Dec 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Damn scary. But why gf don't call him?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry for posting this easy question.... im newbie which drivin a civic EJ with auto conveted to manual 1.6 efi stock engine...

Jus want to know how is actually port n polish's concept and how it improve the car performance???? how muc it usually charge?? anything to consider???

i have an SAFC 2 installed... but haven bring for dyno tuning... But i saw some ppl manage to tune it by manually in hand.... Anyone can teach me how to tune it??? Or anywher can tune it??? anyone dyno tuned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience