Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They also went for holiday.....:biggrin:
Any brothers got any encounters during CNY holidays?.......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
CNY usually will encounter gambling ghost, horny ghost and late nite ghost...hahahha.......
the real one...wait i got one story, a friend of mine, his uncle passed away last sunday at genting while gambling at the roulette table...a sudden death...nobody knows what happened.

anyone got any news on that.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Must be too excited, either strike big, or just missed.
I thought you mentioned your friend's uncle, so you should be able to get more accurate news about it.....

tiganasfx

Known Member
Dec 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
CNY usually will encounter gambling ghost, horny ghost and late nite ghost...hahahha.......
the real one...wait i got one story, a friend of mine, his uncle passed away last sunday at genting while gambling at the roulette table...a sudden death...nobody knows what happened.

anyone got any news on that.
Heard it was a heart attack.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
he also told me heart attack but he cant elaborate much cos their family not disclosing anything more...so was thinking anyone of u heard more bout this

tiganasfx

Known Member
Dec 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
he also told me heart attack but he cant elaborate much cos their family not disclosing anything more...so was thinking anyone of u heard more bout this
I got the news from my sister in genting. She says it is a common occurance. Apparently lots of people have heart attacks, stroke, asthma attacks etc there :nurse: Maybe its the thin air?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I got the news from my sister in genting. She says it is a common occurance. Apparently lots of people have heart attacks, stroke, asthma attacks etc there :nurse: Maybe its the thin air?
I think more towards the gambling excitement......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup...most probably plus the excitement, ups & down

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
already thousands there...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Well, here's a story. It's not that scary, just weird I think. This story is about my mom's late sister. It happened sometime in the early 70s when my mom was in Form 3.

Her eldest sister was 9 months pregnant at that time. One night, she dreamed about a white crocodile at the other side of the river asking for permission to adopt her yet to be born baby. She agreed (just a dream mah..). When she woke up in the morning, her stomach was flat and the baby was gone just like that. She cried like there's no tomorrow. Nobody could believe it. It took her months to recover.

A few years after that she dreamed of the white croc again. This time there's a little boy playing beside him. As the years passed by, sometimes the boy would appear in her dream, growing up healthily.

My family believe the white croc was actually 'orang bunian'. They are humans, like us. But we can't see them. If the boy is still alive today, he would be in his 40s.

Sadly, she passed away in the late 70s, before I was born.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wah, don simply promise anything even in the dream....not scary but i believe its true...heard some stories like this too..but couldnt recall clearly.

i remember one story, similar to this one, its a chinese festival day and a lady was busy preparing food and fruits for praying at a temple and was running about and her baby was crying and she carries him around...then she need to fetch something from the altar, without thinking, she put her baby on the altar and send things to the kitchen of the temple...after awhile she came back and carry her baby and the baby already lifeless....
some says he died due to suffocation - too many smokes from the incense and some said that it was wrongly perceived as offering and was taken away by the spirit....

tiganasfx

Known Member
Dec 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, here's a story. It's not that scary, just weird I think. This story is about my mom's late sister. It happened sometime in the early 70s when my mom was in Form 3.

Her eldest sister was 9 months pregnant at that time. One night, she dreamed about a white crocodile at the other side of the river asking for permission to adopt her yet to be born baby. She agreed (just a dream mah..). When she woke up in the morning, her stomach was flat and the baby was gone just like that. She cried like there's no tomorrow. Nobody could believe it. It took her months to recover.

A few years after that she dreamed of the white croc again. This time there's a little boy playing beside him. As the years passed by, sometimes the boy would appear in her dream, growing up healthily.

My family believe the white croc was actually 'orang bunian'. They are humans, like us. But we can't see them. If the boy is still alive today, he would be in his 40s.

Sadly, she passed away in the late 70s, before I was born.
How she agreed when dreaming?