• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
?? 2 month almost expert 5 month close eye drifting liao :) hehe
Donut: Must remember this is 2 months of non-stop drift training ...:eek: ...if a drifter has 1 year experience but actual time for drift practice only 6 months...don't think can be super pro also loh.......it is all dedication and practice man....that's why i said...must keep practicing in all different condition (layout) will really help a person to improve....:tee: .....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
cheaka said:
space_cowboy: glad you enjoyed yourself throughout the weekend.....guys and girls out there.....space_cowboy had showed his talent at PD with just 2 months of drifting....practice makes perfect guys.....so don't worry if you don't know how to start...I am sure space_cowboy will be gladly to show you a few tips......:cool:
hope can get free tips and clues from all the pros........ free lesson is the best !!

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
julie2121 said:
hope can get free tips and clues from all the pros........ free lesson is the best !!

i........................nothing la

babe wat is your msn la

pm me ler...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
cheaka said:
Donut: Must remember this is 2 months of non-stop drift training ...:eek: ...if a drifter has 1 year experience but actual time for drift practice only 6 months...don't think can be super pro also loh.......it is all dedication and practice man....that's why i said...must keep practicing in all different condition (layout) will really help a person to improve....:tee: .....
Need more practice and must dedicate more.... :rolleyes: hmmmm

Like me 8 month got car but only 120 hrs driftin.:banghead: Now only graduate from 1st gear (FGD) to 2nd gear (SGD). At this rate by December 2006 hopefully reach intermediate level.
Aiming for Expert Level in 2008

Uh which one was space koboi??

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
faisal said:

Like me 8 month got car but only 120 hrs driftin.:banghead: Now only graduate from 1st gear (FGD) to 2nd gear (SGD). At this rate by December 2006 hopefully reach intermediate level.

Faisal..no need to be so modest..you are already in the intermediate level and soon be moving up...hoi..take me to your secret spot larr..

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
faisal : muahahaha you cute lah... basket you!! that day night time we go ********** wah lan wanted to see ur tail lights also cannot.. basket!! somemore say begginer..!!!

cheaka : true also.. hehehee me don't have much time. :(

oh well being "no 1" is not important to me. Being happy with a bunch of donkeys, monkeys, chimpanzees muehehe and share the same interested is what i'm looking forward to.. No matter what you drive a skyline or a junk ke70 we all sit and talk and laugh. Thats what i want to see :) nothing more to expect :)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:

space koboi...drive metallic blue cefiro....very leng chai one....look like kumakubo one...heheheh...:rolleyes:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
cheaka : true also.. hehehee me don't have much time.

oh well being "no 1" is not important to me. Being happy with a bunch of donkeys, monkeys, chimpanzees muehehe and share the same interested is what i'm looking forward to.. No matter what you drive a skyline or a junk ke70 we all sit and talk and laugh. Thats what i want to see :) nothing more to expect :)

yeah yeah....all monkeys and donkeys and.....ahhahahahah.....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
.S K A G E E. said:
Faisal..no need to be so modest..you are already in the intermediate level and soon be moving up...hoi..take me to your secret spot larr..
My secret spot?? hmmm :flute: ? I dunno if the girl wanna show other guys la.
And cheaka might not like me for showing to you my fav secret spot.:vroam:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
My secret spot?? hmmm :flute: ? I dunno if the girl wanna show other guys la.
And cheaka might not like me for showing to you my fav secret spot.:vroam:
i want to go also...can I ... can I...girl allowed or not....:dancing2:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
Oh that fella. quite the Kuma le :rofl:
hahaha...sorry....malaysian's version of it....darker skin colour....slightly bigger size......hehehehe :stupido2:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there
wondering if any sifus can share their experience in this matter
looking for a suspension set up for honda jazz.
currently using eibachs but there does not seem to be any short stroke absorbers available to match the eibach pro kit

any suggestions?

thanks a lot

p/s sellers pls pm me ur best price

thanks a lot:regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience