Drift Getaway Palm Springs Resort Port Dickson 2005

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Drift Getaway | Extreme Park Palm Springs Resort, Port Dickson

7 December 2005

“This is definitely the best event we ever had in Palm Springs Resort this year,” said Lily Loo, the Director of Sales & Marketing of Tanco Resorts Berhad.

Though tired and slightly burnt, everyone including the drifters, hotel guest, and spectators had a great weekend at the all-new Extreme Park in Palm Springs Resort Port Dickson.

This 2-day event had showed the level drifting of the drifters, which they had improved tremendously since we started our first “OFF THE STREETS” event in March 2005. The track proved to be challenging to even the seasoned experts. The best part of all, the slippery track surface allows the drifters to run the event dry, without being too abusive on the tires.

Sync Optima would like to thank Tanco Resort Berhad and Extreme Park Sdn Bhd for trusting us in organizing this inaugural event.

And also special thanks to Imperial Concepts Pte Ltd for their support by showcasing their Nissan Silvia S15 drift machine and goodie bag from Yokohama – YHI (Singapore). It was certainly an eye opener for those who saw it. Their presences was a huge boost to the Malaysian drift scene

“A great job well done, we will give our 101% support on your future events,” said Mr Patrick Tan, Team Manager for Imperial Concept Pte Ltd.

For more information, please contact Sync Optima - Jane at +6012 4870487 or email at [email protected]

About Sync Optima Sdn Bhd

“Off The Streets” opened its doors to the public on 11 March 2005, and is the first ever regularly scheduled drift session in a safe and legal environment in Malaysia. Sync Optima Sdn Bhd had organized support drift sessions for international race series like the Asian Festival of Speed (AFOS), Drift Exhibition for Sepang Drag Battle in Sepang International Circuit. Drifters ranging from beginners to experienced drifters will have the opportunity to perfect their drifting skills in a safe and legal environment.

A total of 165 drifters had registered with us since our first event. 3 more new drift tracks will be opening soon by year 2006, Sync Optima will be working closely with the venue owner in designing and organizing the drift tracks. The drift session attracted more than 3000 drifting enthusiasts and spectators to witness the best motorsport entertainment ever.

About Imperial Concepts Pte Ltd

Imperial Concept is a Singapore based aftermarket automotive parts distribution and retailing company that distributes exclusive brands such as Blitz, Wald, Junction Produce, MZM, Do Luck, Jun, Kei Office, Ogura Clutch, Fabulous, Garson, Ritz Super Fuse, Auto Couture, TM Works, Uras, Grouppe M, Craft Square, Motec, and etc.

For more details, please contact +65 67481101 or visit website at www.imperial-concepts.com

[/parsehtml]

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Great shoots Tom....hope you enjoyed yourself over that weekend..thank you for your continuous support.....

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Marvellous pictures Tom..
Really great..

Hehehe... Do i look good or what..? hahaha..

Well guys, u saw it rite.. totally genuine.. NO 'marketing gimmick'..

awesome...

cheers'

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
cheh cheh cheh.... kekekeke.. no doubt you learn fast!! .. chill =hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Tom superb and freakin handsome too! haha let's drink again and tell jokes! keke

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hehehe..

Donut - me not good in drifting ler, me said I look good ler, handsome lah... hahahaa...but not as handsome like you ler....

cheers'

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
???? come on bro.. dog also can see me look like lidi how to be handsome.. okie both also not handsome hehehe:)

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
sigh..... this location not very far from my house yet cannot go coz in-law got married on that day......so sad...:bawling:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
DoNuT said:
???? come on bro.. dog also can see me look like lidi how to be handsome.. okie both also not handsome hehehe:)
hehehe..
ok..ok... v both not handsome, but v bot terer k.... hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some leaked photos of the BMW M5 Concept that will take center stage at the Shanghai Motor Show later this month. Of course by using the ‘concept’ theme in the naming, it’s merely BMW’s way of saying that this is exactly what the production car will look like but probably minus the black wheels. It also means that the official details such as power and performance figures will follow later...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience