CS3A convert to Evo 7 bodyparts front and Rear

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
wait when I strike rotary i will buy an Evo X and dun bother to modifi lagi.........
wah .. Eddie ... u want to strike Rotary engine? sweet!! :rofl:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
erm, it's at least rm 8k just for replica ...
but if from original voltex i think the price shud b hit up to at least rm35k if i didnt mistaken.
U paid RM 8K for those replica...?? ORI VOLTEX RM 35K...???? U must be kiddin' me man...:adore::adore:

milky8830

Known Member
Jan 22, 2008
U paid RM 8K for those replica...?? ORI VOLTEX RM 35K...???? U must be kiddin' me man...:adore::adore:
oops ...sry rm 8k include front head lamp...eh, i tot entire ori voltex part from front bumper to rear wide body at least that price isnt it ? sorry lar bro..i'm newbie in mitsubishi ori & replica parts.. hehe

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
oops ...sry rm 8k include front head lamp...eh, i tot entire ori voltex part from front bumper to rear wide body at least that price isnt it ? sorry lar bro..i'm newbie in mitsubishi ori & replica parts.. hehe
Fuyoo ... No wonder Cannon, Datuk Zi and Mr. P ... fit laaa ...:adore::adore:

chengbenny

Sep 15, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hi guys.... Do you think 4G93T 1.8 GDI (Cedia Wagon) can nicely fit to CS3A without any modification? Saw a half cut thinking to change, the dashboard are same with E789 ... Wonder it can be fitted for the engine and gear moulding :confused:...

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi guys.... Do you think 4G93T 1.8 GDI (Cedia Wagon) can nicely fit to CS3A without any modification? Saw a half cut thinking to change, the dashboard are same with E789 ... Wonder it can be fitted for the engine and gear moulding :confused:...
i think have to mod the mounting gua.... coz last i convert to evo engine also need to mod the mounting
not sure

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
IF it's the lancer cedia I believe there's not much need to mod might even be plug n play. Dash is same, mount is same, even the whole bodykit will fit nicely maybe just need to shave off abit. :rofl:

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
IF it's the lancer cedia I believe there's not much need to mod might even be plug n play. Dash is same, mount is same, even the whole bodykit will fit nicely maybe just need to shave off abit. :rofl:
try to notice the timing belt side mounting, lancer cedia is using like bottle mounting(if not mistake) but not a problem i think... the foreman will do it as well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
just want to ask whats is there to upgrade for the Evo 8 fq400?? bigger turbos?? BTW, where can get this car..??? fq400 model.. really interested with this Evo..:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience