Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #4

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
no.. i'm not saying u associate with any workshop lah... just admiring ur write up.
keep it up yo.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no.. i'm not saying u associate with any workshop lah... just admiring ur write up.
keep it up yo.
:biggrin: dude, I have plenty of respect for you and the way you post so don't worry, am not insinuating anyhting. Nor am I worried. Just thought since you posted the question it's only fair I clarify in case anyone else has the same question in mind.

Anyway - I'm only a humble DIYer who chose to share. There are dozens of other taikors with skills way better than mine (xtremeleo for one) that are keeping a low profile.

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
hahaha...bro iszo...later, u'll be the author of Car Modification For The Dummies la..make sure u have a package of all volume that u've wrote...put it up for sale in ZTH store:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus,
need ya help....
Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu.

Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle this. My car is currently doing wide body and is in painting processs now. can endorse like this?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience