Cheap Polish & Wax in Shah Alam using Meguiar's

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
aiyoo jin... better bangla compare to nigga...:slug:

Clan79

Jul 1, 2008
Jin, got bangla meh? :hmmmm:
I see chinese and malay workers only. Or maybe indon.

Dec 20, 2008
oh really !? so cheap ! what they earned huh ?!
but it's really cheap ! also 1 in puchong, car detailing is during the promo !
it's not as cheap as this but it's quite reasonable ! maybe during the promo !
i drove a airtrek there and take a full grooming also only RM 328.00 ! can try also.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
aiyoo jin... better bangla compare to nigga...:slug:

nigga is APOS, i hate them...
just get local ma... if not, vietnam chick oso good wat...

Jin, got bangla meh? :hmmmm:
I see chinese and malay workers only. Or maybe indon.
mayb indon kua...

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
nigga is APOS, i hate them...
just get local ma... if not, vietnam chick oso good wat...

mayb indon kua...

which ever you prefer Jin.. maybe you can make special request.. one condition you must wash every 3 days.. they wash you sekali.. hehe..

jackson91

Nov 25, 2005
i was looking for a place to polish wax my wife's car and stumbled upon this thread. after considering and checking the place out, took the plunge. i did it 2 days ago. it costs rm148. now new year promo is the same as dec promo which is 3-steps polish car wash, vacuum, engine shine, tar removal & dashboard shine.

the result, ok la. previously went to carnauba autospa in glenmarie and they used zymol. yes, it was more expensive. about rm500. but it was sparkling. dont know if memory made it seem shinier or because of the light color (very light green, like the new kancil viva color) had to do with the lack of shine of the car after polish/wax. but if i had to do it again, i would come here only because its cheaper and using meguiars which i use at home anyway.

Clan79

Jul 1, 2008
Bro Jackson, thanks for your info.
RM500 for a polish & wax? At that price, I can polish & wax 3 times already (every 4 months). :rock:

If not mistaken, carnauba autospa also using Meguairs to polish cars.
For waxing, customer get to choose bet Meguiars and Zymol which Zymol is very much expensive.
If Zymol can maintain my car shiny for a year, I think it should be worthy going there. :biggrin:

jackson91

Nov 25, 2005
Bro Jackson, thanks for your info.
RM500 for a polish & wax? At that price, I can polish & wax 3 times already (every 4 months). :rock:

If not mistaken, carnauba autospa also using Meguairs to polish cars.
For waxing, customer get to choose bet Meguiars and Zymol which Zymol is very much expensive.
If Zymol can maintain my car shiny for a year, I think it should be worthy going there. :biggrin:
you can choose to even wash with zymol there. i think they polish with meguiars then wax with zymol. price depending on the grade of wax you use. the better, shinier, longer lasting, the more expensive. but i am may be wrong on this. cos dont care much about technicalities as long as very shiny, no swirls, holograms, thick wax feel.

sorry, rm500 i mentioned earlier is full job. i.e. polish,wax, body,engine,wheels, interior steam cleaning. if normal polish wax, then start from rm255 to rm450 depending on wax. not promoting here but just explaining what i spend for waxing the car.

vinceymk

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
Ohh this is near by my house in setia....will be there once i get my new car....
Will visit 1st and get some advise before sending my new car....

fyi, new car not yet out.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience