ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Henry has not yet won the Treble in 1 season, while being Invincible at the same time. That's why he wouldn't leave. Hope that he'll retire at Arsenal, and No. 14 would also be retired.

ALL HAIL KING HENRY!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I agree that money isn't what motivates Henry. Sometimes it isn't about winning trophies either. Sometimes you want a fresh start in a new environment. C'mon, even us mere mortals can relate to that. You may have a great job at a great company and have done great things, but there comes a day when you feel like you need to go away.

Playing for a new team in a new league would pose a new and interesting challenge to Henry.

It would be sad to see him go though. He has definitely been one of the highlights of the English Premiership. Class player, class man.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
The grass is not always greener at the other side. Emanuel Petit and Nicholas Anelka are the few testimony to this saying.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Petit and Anelka maybe the failures in Spain, but maybe Henry will talk to van bronckhorst or silvinho over there and find out more bout barca?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Wenger seemed very relaxed and laid back in his interview...maybe he knows something we don't...like Thierry has told him he is going to sign again...and the chef at Barca's hotel ha accepted the payment and promised to do the necessary...:_:
:angel_smile: well best of luck gunners

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
si|verfish said:
I agree that money isn't what motivates Henry. Sometimes it isn't about winning trophies either. Sometimes you want a fresh start in a new environment. C'mon, even us mere mortals can relate to that. You may have a great job at a great company and have done great things, but there comes a day when you feel like you need to go away.

Playing for a new team in a new league would pose a new and interesting challenge to Henry.

It would be sad to see him go though. He has definitely been one of the highlights of the English Premiership. Class player, class man.
sounds like ballack.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
err where are gunner fans. usually the biggest game should attract em??

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
massive, massive, massive.

Can't wait for the final to arrive, sleep later and wake up in the night, we shall. Having a little bad feeling, trophy may go barca's way, but really hope arsenal will have their 11th consecutive cleansheets, that would be fabulous. I predict a draw fulltime, and it would continue in the extratime, or maybe penalties, that would be great for any football fans, especially neautrals to watch.

Underdogs aren't the worst, look what happened to the liverpool - west ham game, proud to be an underdog arsenal side. Go on Gunners!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
gunner nick one & defend like crazy (like against RMadrid) maybe occasional roam by henry. (now unlikely barca bound player)

so leave us the million dollar question; can arsenal do a liverpool? (since they are underdog)

will it be "miracle of paris?"

or "mission impossible II?

or suffer the same fate like middlesbrough

Last edited:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
munpeng said:
Underdogs aren't the worst, look what happened to the liverpool - west ham game, proud to be an underdog arsenal side. Go on Gunners!
Not a good example lah bro. The underdogs lost that one:regular_smile:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Gonna sleep early tonight to get ready for the big game at 2.45 am.

At this point, i'd say Barcelona are the clear favourites.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
duke red, that's a very good example, hehe, coz west ham did look like winning it, I can't believe what I saw in the 91th minute.....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Actually West Ham did play well. However, they lack something which big teams have, that is depth. You could see after they conceded the equaliser, the players were playing half hearted and looked visibly beaten. However, much of that attributed to the fatigue after playing for almost 2 hours. When it reached the shootout, there was one clear winner already. Squad depth is really important when the going gets tough.