ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
the greatest club in england, definetely not europe and some say the world

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
just look at how the mighty gunners demolish inter milan yesterday. waking up at 3 am is well worth after watching a satisfying win over inter. sweet revenge after they beat the gunners 3-0 at highbury.

i wouldn't say inter played badly. they played well for the first 80 mins but simply collapsed after that. i believe fatigue must have gotten into some of the inter players. after henry added the third, they were not really in the mood to play already and their defence was in total disarray. its hard to believe in the last 6 mins, arsenal were playing against inter. more like playing against gillingham or bristol city(no offence to them).

at this point, i strongly urge UEFA or FIFA to award thierry henry with the world best player. he's simply fabulous.

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
remember it was zanetti that henry turned inside out not some poser named matthew upson

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
well the next round of matches are gonna be the decider.....its thru to the 2nd group stages if arsenal win the next round

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
yeah, zanetti. the defender that arsene wenger says is probably one of the best around. nevertheless, they still have one more important game to go. hopefully they don't get carried away against lokomotiv moscow, like they did against valencia last year. very disheartening when i saw th game last year.

to think about it, the 5-1 win was achieved without vieira, wiltord, gilberto silva and lauren. 4 regular out. hopefully they would be even strengthen after these guys are back. give king henry a rest.

ohh yah, just read in soccernet.com that fifa have nominated henry for the world payer of the year. hah, wat a coincidence that after i said henry should be awarded player of the year, then today i read henry is indeed being nominated. he deserves it more than zidane or ronaldo.

supersheep

Nov 15, 2003
lokomotiv gonna rammed through puny thierry henry arse like it was never there...hahahaahahaahhaahah

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
don mind him....hes just looking for attention probably lack of love in his family or a scarred childhood

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
yeah, can't help it. this type of people are the ones that will go over to scratch a parked ferrari just because he can't afford to own one.

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
haha..damn that 2 fellerr...
me not arsenal fans,but i hope arsenal will beat MU for the championship la coz u ppl are more humble than MU...

so,u guys think Henry will be the FIFA footballer of the year this time?or ronaldo or zidane again? :P

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by fRëɧt¥£3R-@Nov 28 2003, 08:11 PM
i rather choose arsenal than man-u
liverpool supporter here..
agreed...anyone cept man u.....seems the've been there too long..would support chelsea, newcastle or even hotspur if they can make it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone

just wan to know about ferrari@lambo maintenance,did anybody got experience about this monster?my bro asking me to survey 1st before buy...

thinking to buy f430 or gallardo 5.0 v10
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience