Zerotohundred lingerie

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Dear members,

Good news to all the guys, ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM will be launching its own lineup of sexy lingerie in conjuection with its new website.

Due to popular demand, there will also be lucky draws to the buyers of the lingerie where the winner will have a to wine and dine with personalities like Julie Hoi or Fiona Kwok at a 5 star restaurant fully paid.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
allo mr ho, this one sure or not one? not april fool prank ar? hehehehehhe :p

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hehehe.... april fool joke? ..hehehe

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Dear members,

Good news to all the guys, ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM will be launching its own lineup of sexy lingerie with special range in transparent G-string n V-string to spice up your didi in conjuection with its new website www.zthsexylingerie.com.

Due to popular demand, there will also be lucky draws to the buyers of the lingerie where the winner will have a to wine and dine or maybe free night stay with personalities like Julie Hoi or Fiona Kwok in transparent ligeries at a 5 star restaurant and president suite fully paid.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS. WE MIGHT INTRODUCE ZEROTOHUNDRED F1 CONDOM.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Joeker is already the winner by the time he posted this... he's just giving us false hope and then laugh at us as he took this pic..... and say... "april fools.... muahahaha"

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
who's that girl? julie ah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for an E30 overhaul manual. I already have the Haynes 3 & 5 series service and repair manual but i feel that it is not enough. I hope someone out there has the Original BMW overhaul or shop manual.

You can contact me at 012 3938370. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience