Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
UPDATED!!
hi everyone,
Now its a time for me to change..budget already in my account hehe..(budget max 140k)

ok need to ask ur opinion about all this cars Silvia S15 Spec R, Evo 7 or 8, Scooby ver 7 or 8, Intergra Type R, and RX8 or Rx7 enfini.. which one u all prefer??.. what i need is cars with enough power, good handling, fun to drive, easy to maintain, a lot parts & performance parts, wow factor and evergreen...thanks

Last edited:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Fuh...meaning want All-in-one car la..hahahhaa..If I were you, I will stay away from rotary...hahaha..but I think rotary lovers will murder on this statement.:biggrin::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with the above, don't go with the RX8. :)
If all in one like that, then maybe go for the Integra DC5 cause it should be the easiest to maintain since it still N/A and not rotary. It's only slight minus points are that it's still FWD, and it's a coupe so not as practical as a sedan.
I personally would prefer a sedan (for daily use since it's more practical) and an AWD, and between the Evo & Scooby, I'd take the Evo since it's better handling and IMHO looks much better too. :)

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
If I were u, with this kind of budget (100-120k) I go for new crz...new technology, econ save etc...only 115k for car only you ill get new car, free maintenance, free hassle, sporty look and most important thing, its honda! Why bother to buy 2nd Hand car which is you dont even know the history of the car etc.....hehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
evo7 if its within the listing u given,
look: 7/10
handling: 9/10
maintenance:7/10
power & performance: 8/10
parts: 8/10
practicality: 9/10
wow factor: 5/10
value for money: 8/10
280hp stock standard turbocharged
4wd, abs,ayc,acd & 2 SRS
price: rm90k to rm110k only!!!

Last edited:

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Integra dc5 for me cos I like N/A power n quite easy to maintain compare to de rest dat u have

listed.:smokin:

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Sleekest look in your list: s15...a true coupe sport car + RWD...seperates boy and man racer
N/a rotary: no no..unless you consider rx7 fd minus the practicality
Evo 7: good power+easy handling for average drivers compared to RWD cars..look is kind of outdated since introduction of evo ix..
Ver 8: another good option of awd car which seperates you from evo 7 wajalutions..
Dc5: hi rev na machine allows u to rev it without doubt in spirited driving.

To me rwd will be more thrill to drive...balance is everything instead of considering how high the hp is..a true sport car will be a coupe..and it'll be the s15... My list will be:

S15
Ver 8
Dc5
Evo 7
Rx8

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
IMHO, it really depends on what kinda ride aspect you're looking into :) If you want sleek and sexy drift ride then S15, if you want boxy tough looking rally car then Evo/Scooby :) But personally I'll got for the S15 as I'm a FR lover and will never go for Rx8 because of the rotary maintenance :P

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i'll definitely choose the S15 among all the above. Always wanted to own a FR, and on top of that, LOOK AT IT ZOMG. love at first sight.

dragger_drifter

Nov 24, 2005
I always have this 2 model in my head. Silvia and scooby. For sleek and sexy look i'll choose S15 plus it's a rwd soul drifting choice. For ears entertainment & heart bubling, of course i'll pick a scooby. Other than that maybe evo 7. cheersss...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
S15 = evergreen = ever young coz it's 2 door.. hehe

can do drag race, track, drifting & rallying.. if u want..

parts also abundant

the rest.. no comment

:biggrin:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
imo, in terms of looks ver8 n evo7 is a lil outdated. they dont hv the sleek look that the others in the list have. in terms of power, ver8 n evo7 would be the one to go for. fun driving i'll have to give it up to dc5. in terms of maintenance, i'll say dc5 1st then s15. parts availability including performance and aftermarket parts shouldnt be a problem. but saying that price differs. dc5 parts costs a lot unlike s15. evo7 n ver8 also ok la. i dunno much bout rotary engines n rx8, so no comments. anyway, s15 would be my choice. its a whole package. since i love honda's, i'll say dc5 is not too bad a choice too but definitely not a car i would want compared to s15.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
each individual car got different + points and character. which is all up to the individual in the end of the day, the buyer has to ask himself what is the MAIN purpose buying the above cars.

Looks? young, sleek, hot with chicks, nice power, drift = S15

Monster performance, great at the track, street, drag, fubn to drive, tons of performance parts, spare parts etc = Evo 7 or Scooby. Looks? one mans meat is another mans poison, to me Evo can look so fierce, that you just cum in your pants. :rofl:

NA power (best performing NA) , nice looks, parts also can get, with great power for an NA. This car is balanced in terms of parts and looks. its also quite sporty young and 2 doors, the main highlight is its a powerful NA.

my choice ? Evo anytime hands down.

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
id go with the S15.. to me its the best all rounder. its an FR.. meaning it has a boot

and being rear wheel drive.,.. motorsports wise, they are good for drifts, drag, track, n rally if u crazy enough. so u can participate in whatever suits ur fancy. and not be limited like the FF or AWDs.

its a 2.0 turbo.. meaning can give u ALOT of power with the right mods while maintaining cheap road tax.....but if u power hungry....the godlike RB26 is an option

as for the turbo maintainance... well. cooling cooling cooling.. and ur good to go.

fuel consumption... ive seen a 1.8 GSR-T having better fuel consumption than my ex-B16A.

and being a 2 wheel drive... it wont consume as much fuel as the AWD or wear out all 4 tires at one go...

parts wise... though not as much as the evos... but still alot... plus the whole drifting scene has given more modding options for the car

end of the day depends on which u prefer oso.... but keep in mind that in this country.. the Hondas and the Mitsus has the most performance parts around

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience