What can I do with Satria Neo's Campro Engine?

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
firstly , there is no such thing as "the best way"..
why NA tune up ?
the block itself is not strong enough..
the crankshaft is "soft"..
the engine heats up really quick and heat doesnt disappear quickly..
stock ecu cant cope with BOT..additional ecu + tuning costs a bomb.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
firstly , there is no such thing as "the best way"..
why NA tune up ?
the block itself is not strong enough..
the crankshaft is "soft"..
the engine heats up really quick and heat doesnt disappear quickly..
stock ecu cant cope with BOT..additional ecu + tuning costs a bomb.
ok, now i got the points liao....hahahaha..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Neyo

Known Member
Jun 29, 2007
thats oredy helps a lot....thanks dude..
i'm just get a set of Evo 7 turbo kits for my fren, with STI top mount intercooler. he dun wan to block the radiator. hope he can doing well...
whoa..wat car ur fren drive bro?may i ask y a top mount intercooler instead of a more efficient front mount?evo7 turbine quite big woo..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
whoa..wat car ur fren drive bro?may i ask y a top mount intercooler instead of a more efficient front mount?evo7 turbine quite big woo..
gen2 1.6campro...
he dun mind lag, coz he said only open after 5000rpm...just like vtec...
he wan top mount just bcoz he dun wan ppl know that his car got turbo, & he dun wanna block the radiator...
difren ppl got difren point of view/mod i guess...haha...

Neyo

Known Member
Jun 29, 2007
gen2 1.6campro...
he dun mind lag, coz he said only open after 5000rpm...just like vtec...
he wan top mount just bcoz he dun wan ppl know that his car got turbo, & he dun wanna block the radiator...
difren ppl got difren point of view/mod i guess...haha...
icic..but its diff wit vtec bro,dat 1 u can rev till 9k++rpm..but campro only till bout 6k or 7k at de most..dat means de power will only b there 4 a short period of time no?..well if he likes it dat way,y not?haha..do update on de outcome of it thou bro..mebbe one day,mite juz go down dat same road 2..hehe..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
icic..but its diff wit vtec bro,dat 1 u can rev till 9k++rpm..but campro only till bout 6k or 7k at de most..dat means de power will only b there 4 a short period of time no?..well if he likes it dat way,y not?haha..do update on de outcome of it thou bro..mebbe one day,mite juz go down dat same road 2..hehe..
7k plus mayb, depends on cam. this is just normal mod with very own stupid idea inside...just a project..ahahaha..

will update u after he kao tim all the things la...:itsme:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
trade in ur campro engine with a 4g92 mivec.

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
trade in ur campro engine with a 4g92 mivec.
yup bro.. i kinda agree wit northiswara bro...i saw an ad in the paper saying that a guy is selling a 1.3 neo already converted to 1.6 mivec..surely can register one coz it is within the limit..just imagine the neo's lotus-like handling plus the power of the mivec engine...the ck-terbalik model that is..and surprisingly the price for the ck halfcut is not that expensive if compared to the gen1 mivec...not to mention slightly better on std terms than the gen1 especially the gbox ratio...:evil:..go for it..i'll support u...:burnout:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the best proposal.
save $ and time.
transplant 4g92 mivec sure u wont regret. good FC also if mivec dont open all the time.

Neyo

Known Member
Jun 29, 2007
7k plus mayb, depends on cam. this is just normal mod with very own stupid idea inside...just a project..ahahaha..

will update u after he kao tim all the things la...:itsme:
not 2 say stupidlah bro..nothing wrong wit being de 1st 2 try maa..but i tink he shud b de pioneer 4 dis kinda mod..wish him luck 4 me..he shud need it..hahahaha...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not 2 say stupidlah bro..nothing wrong wit being de 1st 2 try maa..but i tink he shud b de pioneer 4 dis kinda mod..wish him luck 4 me..he shud need it..hahahaha...
hahaha...the truth inside is, u must having some pro mech for back-up. coz only know to talk, dunno to do..ahahaha..so, talk then mech do...:burnout:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the best proposal.
save $ and time.
transplant 4g92 mivec sure u wont regret. good FC also if mivec dont open all the time.
dun wanna try in old engine liao ma... 92 oredi gone to max in Bolehland...wanna try something new ma..hahaha... always play the same engine, u dun sien, i oso bored liao..ahahahaha... no of fence..hahahaha..:adore::adore::adore:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
dun wanna try in old engine liao ma... 92 oredi gone to max in Bolehland...wanna try something new ma..hahaha... always play the same engine, u dun sien, i oso bored liao..ahahahaha... no of fence..hahahaha..
yes its true that it has been pushed to the max in bolehland. other than bolehland no1 else seems like to play with it too. old engine cheaper to play marr. got a lot performance parts ready too. plug and play. if u want sth new thenu have to try and test which waste time and money.
no offence.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yes its true that it has been pushed to the max in bolehland. other than bolehland no1 else seems like to play with it too. old engine cheaper to play marr. got a lot performance parts ready too. plug and play. if u want sth new thenu have to try and test which waste time and money.
no offence.
hahaaha... i watch only, ppl test & try...ahahhaha...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello... i'm got 1 big problem with my WIRAEVO3. My car only at car park for about 2 years coz i'm not around. After 2 years come back then kenot start. All of Power Distribution tested to my friend SATRIAEVO3, same engine. ECU, Distributor, Power Transistor, Spark Plug+cable+Coil. Starter funtion normally, but no spark from plug cable.
If got any sugestion to dis prob. pm me. Thank U bery mac.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience