Thank you Cruise Power Garage..

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hi fellow MLOCians and forumers...

Just to share...

After 2 weeks of hardwork done by Cruise Power Garage :nurse:...now..it's time to thank for a good work done by Kit and his crew...Well, I have to admit that you guys have satisfied me (my standard la..others i don't know la)...gave a great support and services to a 'Extremely Fussy' customer comes friend like me :biggrin:...thanks again kit...and I will recommend to others if they don't know where to go:itsme:...want to see the finishing??? oops...just cannot for security reason...

and I would like to thanks 'sifu' William san from Trial Tuning for the great tuning..and helps...

million thanks...:itsme:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Hahaha ...the JDM Sensei finally come back ... with the new & improved JDM Monster .... i dah agak dah when he asking abt the crankshaft that was at Ah Kit's place.... lolx ...

Wah , pakai Trial Tuner seh!! Gempak .... just in time for the MLOC AGM laa tu .... :rofl:

Patut ler takde time nak pergi scout for places for the MLOC AGM .... :thefinger::rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
me also thanking cruise power for settling my car repair, even a minor thing but done in excellent care & concern....cheerz

evokit

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
thxa lot Zi and all MLOC members for the great support to me and let me know if have any problem maybe i can help you to solve once again thanks a lot.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
MI,
and he misses you too....

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
wat kind of matter your friend involve in?
my friend's car was sent to u to install the FICD , u guys did not re-route one of the hoses by using copper T joints , that hose was loose and was squirting oil all over , nothing major in the end he re-routed it but need 2 pay extra outside ...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Azizi,

U must thx us as well la... Hahaha... Cos everyday n nite, we were there to 'jaga' yr car le... LOL... Although we didnt help to do any job on it, we were there to 'supervise' the job almost from start til the end!!! Hahaha...

But frankly, its a very good experience for myself as i went through how Kit they all do up yr car almost step by step!!! So next time if am afford to do so, i know what to expect and start from where... Hehehe... :biggrin: It take times of cause, but the end results r satisfying!!!

Cheerz!!! :driver:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Huhuhuhu...monster in d making ya stormvolution..:rofl:

evokit

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
as i know the FICD wont make the oil squil everywhere decause the FICD thing is to control the idling and not fuelling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any modification interms of interior , exterior and engine modification? Is there any available engine that could fit in the accent engine bay?

WHat is the recommended modification that could improved the performance of the car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience