Stolen RIM

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour

Hi fellow forummers this rim has juz been stolen few days back. suspect the item is in PJ, Subang area. So i hope members especially from PJ,Subang,Sunway & Puchong pls haf a lookout... pm me if u guys saw this. it will be much appreciated..

Brand: Black Racing
Size: 14"
Current tyres on the rims: 4 pieces of Yokohama ES100 (2 of tyres have been quite worn on the sides)
Current colour: RED

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
dewa, u went see bob the builder last week?me too went there:)

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
i dont think geng pangkah celok this rim.bcos this rim considered old skool redy,so hard to resell back.they looking something champion item,such rg,ce28,te37.sa70..bla..bla...
sure who cilok your rim is kutu dadah.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
let say we found the same rim somewhere and it's on someones car, how to do suggest to 'repo' them? walk up to the driver and say "fucker! that is mine!!" ??

I am just curious at how are you going to go about this.

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
the reason i post this is so that car enthusiasts be alert and not to buy this particular item IF its sounds suspicious. in other way dont support the crooks. i cant do anything. just to prevent this thing from happening again.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
"pm me if u guys saw this" ....... i thought you wanted it back maa

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i see u got locknuts there.. how come can still kena curi?

i want to buy locknuts too.. but seems urs on locknut
kena curi oso.. wat the point laa...

dem idup susah la too many thief n kutu dadah.!

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
last time my car using RAYS DURALIUM locknuts the blue color punye... pun kena curi.. lucky only the nuts been stolen. Don't think kutu dadah punya kerja..must be someone who "pro" doing this jobs.

Navy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
for my rim i using 3 lock nut also,,,preven first,,don't let anybody take easily your stuff..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Navy, wat u mean 3 locknut? y not all 4 use locknut?
very weird... u got photo of ur locknut?

i want to buy locknut but dono which is durable (both nut and
socket must be strong and long lasting)..

currently i using the bullet type which the socket is very weak..
now crack..

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
just be-extra careful. raya celebration coming (no racial offence intended, its just that every major celebration e.g. CNY, raya, etc etc. ppl want more money and things like this happen more). lots of petty crime are going up.

noprob

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
just be-extra careful. raya celebration coming (no racial offence intended, its just that every major celebration e.g. CNY, raya, etc etc. ppl want more money and things like this happen more). lots of petty crime are going up.

bro , those ***hole dont care raya or not laa ..
or what day / date it is laa ...
anytime got chance .. they'll took it !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was in the area today to the best ever concour event ever held in Malaysia. There were so many vintage, classics and exotics displayed on the fairgrounds of the Palace of Golden Horses, Mines Resort City. The Concours will showcase cars covering the vintage (pre-1960), Classics (1961-1975) and Modern Classics (1976-1989) period, and will be judged based on preparation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience