WSS9247 Suzuki Swift Blue stolen at prima setapak condo carpark

Sep 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi.. Guys..
Need your help here.. T_T
My lovely swift being stolen today(9-9-2010) at prima setapak's car park (genting klang area)at 8.30pm..

blue colour swift..
sport bodykits..
ori rims..
carbon sticker on the hood..
WSS9247..

any have saw this ride pls alert me.. thx..
EDISON-0102125026

appreciate your help to spread the news

thanks

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
If you have a picture of the car, please post it as it will help members to spot it imo.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry for yr lost..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. Pictures is highly appreciated! God bless!
Damn those thieves...

xedi

Sep 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[H] [K] [S];4459541 said:
Sorry to hear bout your lost. Will keep a look out. Pictures is highly appreciated! God bless!
Damn those thieves...

this is the front view..
Ori Rims.. Sport bodykits.. Carbon Sticker on the hood.. SCM decal.. yellow fog light..

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Very sorry to hear of your loss, xedi. My heart goes out to you & I know how you feel regarding the loss. Worse of it all, your car approx 1 year old only.
Hope you manage to recover your car somehow, miraculously. I'm surprised those b@st@rds want a Swift these days.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience