Spray Headlamp To Red

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
no sweat...if u say ugly,up to u....peoples have their own taste....if u like it say like it,but if u didnt like it,i think u r not welcome here coz in zth,we cant do that....is that right guys?

so,have anybody want to try it?
i post this info is just to share with u all guys not to receive any bad n stupid massage from those guy...damn...ok,let see how u want to say it nice,make it and show the picture?ada berani?
im waiting!!!!!

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
mivecmerah said:
no sweat...if u say ugly,up to u....peoples have their own taste....if u like it say like it,but if u didnt like it,i think u r not welcome here coz in zth,we cant do that....is that right guys?
Exactly, people have their own taste and opinion and his is giving his humble opinion. Are you saying that we can't post any feedback on this forum other than those who admire your work? By the way, in my opinion I think it's ugly as well. The red in headlights are cheesy and filmsy.

so,have anybody want to try it?
i post this info is just to share with u all guys not to receive any bad n stupid massage from those guy...damn...ok,let see how u want to say it nice,make it and show the picture?ada berani? im waiting!!!!!
Don't post anything on this forum if you can't take any comment from this forum, either positive or negative. Keep in mind that this is a public forum and many different people are viewing it each day.

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
ok sorry if im being to emosional...erm..
ok,i accept any bad or good comments...
but please show ur comment rightly,not just "erm..ugly"
no manners man.....

if u c "hikaru" comment...
more professional....salute u man...
dun just say "erm...ugly"!
cifu Hikaru....thanks...
i can accept any bad or good comment,thats also y im post this diy but we can speak mannerly right?

thanks for all the comments...

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
mivecmerah,
sound so easy to open the headlight..
how u peel off the glass and stick it back?
for sure not become aquarium? :)
I want to color mine to black!! :p

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
can..slowly tarik ma...got the black silicon right...
just open it slowly...like u open the durian ma...saparate it slowly...
patient man....

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
whoa.. after spray straight go up genting ar?? or u spray up there?? hehe..neway nice.. so 'demon-evil' look.. garang siot. hehe... buat semua merah la.. neon tarak?.. then add tanduk n tail... hehe... :biggrin:

juz jk ya man... chill..

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
takumi86 said:
mivecmerah,
sound so easy to open the headlight..
how u peel off the glass and stick it back?
for sure not become aquarium? :)
I want to color mine to black!! :p
use a hairdrier to melt the silicon then peel it apart carefully..

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
mivec merah... thumbs up bro... i like yr job...
anyway this thread is 4 us to learn a thg or 2 on how 2 DIY... if u thk its ugly ...don do lar... no 1 ask to do or comment..
u 1 2 comment go to 'initail b' thread and comment there,not here... this thread is for DIY fans...

its easy to say ugly or wat eva... try doing it yrself... its much much harder then sitting infront of yr computer clicking....

not flaming any1 here... cos these kinda comments are really discouraging DIYers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wandering if there's anyone of you guys in this forum is from kuching or happened to know any used parts dealer in kuching who sells or keeps mirage 4g15 1.5 complete head. My car is proton wira 1.5 manual and recently i had some problem with its head and the piston arm. So, i would like to swap the original head with mirage 4g15 head. As far as i know, mirage 4g15 is a twincam engine,so besides replacing the defective head, at the same time i also would like to upgrade its performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience