Skyline Family Day BBQ

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Bravo to Blood Red, PIMPIN & feezdya for organizing, providing excellent food and drinks as well as the hospitality. :adore::congrats::top:

Janda Baik BBQ is a great way to end the year! :tee:

Dear Ketua Darjah, next trip is a lawatan sambil belajar to Tokyo Motor Show kan? :thrasher: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Hear hear! Three cheers for Razlan, Azmir and Afeez! :smile:

I can confidently say that for those who attended, we all had an awesome time and thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Azmir's surprise birthday cake, the Olympic style diving into the sungai and the impromptu night run, were probably the highlights of the day. More importantly, the camaraderie among Skyliners was as strong as ever and it was great to be in the company of like minded people & friends :shakehands:.

So bila nak pergi Tokyo, Encik Ros Sirap? ;)

Oh and the quote of the day was from a young lady who said "We are just colleagues - just colleagues". Unfortunately for some of the single boys in the group, she said that at the end of the day hehehe.

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Oh and the quote of the day was from a young lady who said "We are just colleagues - just colleagues". Unfortunately for some of the single boys in the group, she said that at the end of the day hehehe.
Betoi ka? Single boys saja ka Loki.. non-single got 3 empty parking spaces mah.. :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Thanks for turning up and supporting the Dharma Initiative #3. I would not have been able to do it if not for the support from Pimpin and Afeez, but more importantly, from my WIFE, who helped with the preparation and cooking of the BBQ meat.

I am glad that it all worked out so well, with such a huge turn out plus the beautiful weather, Alhamdulillah, even though I was the only one who got saman. Hahahahaha...

I hope you guys had a great time and look forward to the next Unofficial Malaysian Skyline Clandestine Movement event!

Wassalam/Cheers,
B L O O D ... R E D
Ketua Darjah

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah x 100

Owned! :adore:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Kudos to PIMPIM & Blood red!!It was awesome!!I missed out blushing moment from Ketua Darjah!! Thanks to my wife too in preparing sandwiches, coleslaw & Mee hun haha..sorry la kalau tak sedap! tapi abis jugak... Sorry for the late turned up..

lain kali yang single2 to bawak la gadis2 ramai2 datang! atleast ada la some show untuk hiburan!.

Ok gathering tokyo on..satu kepala RM20k ok?

khairil_1

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Awesome gathering.thx to blood red , pimpim n feez for organising this awesome event.next event skyline track day..haha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience