SIC Track Day

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Re: September Track Day

m planning 2 go 4 d 29th Track Day too coz m really hoping those yg balik kampung Berhari Raya Haji stays @ kampung...free flow traffic in Klang Valley n also in SIC!hehehehheh.......n got more time 4 me 3 dyno tune my engine......
Ok then 29th lor..:smokin:

Thanks alot Bart!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Re: November Track Day

benzer,
sei for lor.another high powered monster w super pilot come n ka ka cau cau....h3id3rn alone is enuff lar woi!hahahhahaah

faisal,
ur goin on d 29th too?i think i finally got d Race Chrono working on muh E71 dy.hehehe

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

benzer,
sei for lor.another high powered monster w super pilot come n ka ka cau cau....h3id3rn alone is enuff lar woi!hahahhahaah

faisal,
ur goin on d 29th too?i think i finally got d Race Chrono working on muh E71 dy.hehehe

civic8887

Mar 17, 2006
Re: November Track Day

benzer & akuma

i will be goin on the 15th .. cos cant make it for the 22nd & 29th ..... sob sob (wish that can join u guys)

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
civic8887,
i understand..all ur China Dolls r waiting 4 u in Shanghai!hahahahah

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
benzer,
me not super pilot, me lousy drebar nia. Somemore my car stock standard no high high power. :confused::confused:

benzer & akuma

i will be goin on the 15th .. cos cant make it for the 22nd & 29th ..... sob sob (wish that can join u guys)
ehh...me coming for look c look c can? maybe lucky can get some taxi ride :rofl::rofl::rofl:

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
akuma. don't rely on the internal gps for accurate timings. I've used race chrono a couple of times with the internal gps and a number of sectors will be missed. Using internal gps, there are only 6 sectors recorded. The lap timings were also then inaccurate when I compared with video and stopwatch. Some laps would match while others wouldnt.
Using an external bluetooth gps to the phone, the timing becomes much more accurate. all 11 sectors (in the sepang map provided by Racechrono) are displayed and the timings match stopwatch timings all the time.
basically, if your gps is not capturing 11 sectors in racechrono, its not going to be accurate.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
OFF TOPIC - RACECHRONO

akuma. don't rely on the internal gps for accurate timings. I've used race chrono a couple of times with the internal gps and a number of sectors will be missed. Using internal gps, there are only 6 sectors recorded. The lap timings were also then inaccurate when I compared with video and stopwatch. Some laps would match while others wouldnt.
Using an external bluetooth gps to the phone, the timing becomes much more accurate. all 11 sectors (in the sepang map provided by Racechrono) are displayed and the timings match stopwatch timings all the time.
basically, if your gps is not capturing 11 sectors in racechrono, its not going to be accurate.
I notice some E71 users have that problem of missing sectors. So far I've been lucky with my E90 with all 11 sectors showing, as I was told the internal GPS in the E90 is better.

But I must say in certain tinted cars, my Racechrono in my E90 don't work at all.. can't detect any satelite reading

What External Bluetooth GPS do u use eh?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

BTW, I was in SIC over the weekend and this morning.

Musim HUJAN.... Saturday 6 am rain, then 1 pm slight drizzle, then 3pm rain again.

Today 11 am also Rain. a bunch of Spore Track kakis all waiting in the pits with only a few cars on tarck

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
faisal. I'm using an external gps from qstarz. Its a taiwanese brand I believe. Pretty strong. I don't even place it directly under the windscreen. I just drop it in the pocket of my door and link it to my phone via bluetooth.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blackbeast,
thx 4 d tips..yeah,i realise d timing recorded via d Race Chrono is not dat accurate whn i watched my in-car video(d video showed i m faster wor?hahahahaha)..............so,in order 2 get better accuracy,i need 2 invest in another GPS gizmo?aiyo....

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
taiko wan to ask is it almost every sunday got track day?
cause last week saw alot car going ...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
any review on the 15th session?
i heard raining that evening
i was there that day on another event ... no rain lah... just going to going too...
morning got alot bikers noon car was not much

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I found this product that just started to be actively available in Malaysia. It is a very popular product in US, EU even in Singapore.

Intro:
- A space technology from US that converted into car care product
- It is a high technology magnet with super strong magnetic power
- Magnetic power will only start reducing if the temperature exceeds 180 degree Celsius compare to normal magnets of 60-80 degree Celsius
- Very carefully shielded without affecting other electrical equipments
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience