SIC Track Day

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hi guys...always wanted to join a track day but car not really up to it...any in car videos to share?

a lot of stock cars? i read about the 2 container from penang...i think they're ZTHians also leh...was just wondering how come dowan arrange among ZTHians n go together? if i got kaki maybe i might join also but a little worried cos my car stock standard....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
speaking abt cacat-ness..i was told u can NEVER throw a R35 GT-R out of control...heck,ppl say u can't even drift it due 2 it's level of grip!but hehehehe........a white R35 GT-R spun after T6 while chasing d orange GT3 RS.....who is dat ar?hehehhehehehehehe...............
n 2 me,d MOST cacat cars r those dat come n park in d pits,blocking all d entry n exit whn they r not gonna drive on track...yeah......dis kinda species still exists!

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yes that white fag gtr 35 spun right in front of me...trying to take the inner lane while potong-ing me on turn 7 and turn 8...haha

padan muka..

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

fyi..that youngster throttle happy one la..hahaha

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
just one thing that i hope the marshall of SIC would enforce. do not pop-up ur bonnet and check ur car when ur car broke down on the track. if ur car is on the gravel, way way far away from track, that is fine. there are 2 cars, an mitsubishi evo and a dc5 that did that while their car is on/near track course. IMO, it is a very dangerous thing to do on the track, not realizing the danger that they are putting themselves into. and to the dc5 owner, please do not put ur helmet on the tarmac, as sumbody might have accidentally kicked the helmet to the middle of the road, creating danger to the other drivers. if im being offensive, im sorry. just saying out wat not suppose to do on track.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
NEXT TIME may be we do a group buy of the air hond... can give damn loud sound!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue.taxi,
u sure can hear ar?w d mask,helmet,blaring exos.....can hear d air horn meh?i doubt it ler!shud let d marshalls hold paintball gun n shoot whoever dun obey d flags..of coz participants must b made 2 sign a new indemnity form ler..heheheheh

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
i think is instinct reaction for a damage car to open the hood to check their car because they afraid the car caught fire. so that they can put it out.
akuma, share video..

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
morpheus,
kinda hard 2 accept dat as en excuse oso ler..coz honestly,how many of us really haf a fire extinguisher in our car?heck..@ most,prolly d mini ones whr it'll rendered useless shud d engine catches fire......really gotta try 2 instill better track ethics among all of us 2 make d coming track days even better.....coz come on...according 2 yesterday's crowd,i m guessing it's way way lesser thn d all time jam packed crowd back in 2009...but yesterday's session was WORST thn 2009......
n abt video..eerr..i duno how 2 edit wor...shot w SONY vid cam..d file darn big 1 ler..how 2 upload ar?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
hmmm....... or like that I install the paintball maker at the car.. make it like the movie dead match!!! tak tak tak...!!!!

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
i think is instinct reaction for a damage car to open the hood to check their car because they afraid the car caught fire. so that they can put it out.
akuma, share video..
in a way, true also. but i think the driver shud consider the situation as well lor. imagine at pit straight, fast car could be going at 180kph to 200kph or faster, dun u think it is very dangerous. different ppl may hav different point of view. to me, i consider it as dangerous.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience